If you had to pick one of these?

#1Doug314Posted 4/22/2013 4:52:13 PM
1. There are animals characters can ride, such as from DK Country. You get new attacks while riding them.

2. There are mechs you can get into and pilot, similar to what Bowser Jr. does in a bunch of the relatively new Mario games, but not huge. They give you some new moves while piloting them.

3. You can get into Mario karts and drive them around, firing the Mario Kart weapons.

4. You can use F-Zero Machines and they go super fast and are very powerful but you also just self-destruct really fast if you use one.

5. Every characters gets a giga version. Should be self-explanatory.

6. Every character can mount a horse for improved mobility but also becomes a bigger target.

7. Every character can mount a pegasus and be able to glide and gets good mobility, but has lower defense than a horse except to magic attacks.

8. Every character can transform into a dark version of itself, giving darkness attacks
9. You can choose a second character to assist you. It gives some sort of passive effects and can also be called to make an assist like in Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

10. Same as 9 but you can't use them for assists.

And of course, there would be an option to play the game without any of these so you don't need to try to say they're all horrible or anything like that since you could just not use them.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#2xgiraffes13xPosted 4/22/2013 4:54:45 PM
9 for sure, 8's a close second and I'm not really sure what you're trying to ask in 10..
---
My Dream SSB4 Roster - http://tinyurl.com/az7b2j4
2 months until E3! *fangirls*
#3gamedude2009Posted 4/22/2013 4:55:00 PM
they're all horrible or something like that

:P

I dunno. Maybe the assists.
---
Toad, Little Mac, Ridley, Mallo, Master Hand for SSB. +Vectorman
I'm a nice guy, just don't use your stupidity as a weapon, or I will counter with my Bolo Gun.
#4sterlingtygerPosted 4/22/2013 4:56:58 PM
9. also omg it told me i cant have a message in all caps when i tried to just post "9."
thats really funny
#5Blazekicker27Posted 4/22/2013 5:40:13 PM
1 but 9 would be pretty cool too.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png