This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you be fine with this roster?

#11xgiraffes13xPosted 4/23/2013 4:24:35 PM
I'd be fine with both. A wee bit dissapointed, but I'll be fine with it. If it didn't have Toon Zelda/Tetra, I don't know.
---
My Dream SSB4 Roster - http://tinyurl.com/az7b2j4
2 months until E3! *fangirls*
#12Cell JuniorPosted 4/23/2013 9:31:33 PM
The only two bad choices on your roster were Dark Samus and Krystal.

I would also add in Roy.

Adding in Lip would be icing on the cake for me, though I understand that she is not a likely choice for Smash 4. =(
---
The Official Lip of the Smash Bros. Wii U Board; Smash Bros. needs more puzzle reps and cute: Lip and Toad for Smash 4
#13NeonivekPosted 4/23/2013 9:39:05 PM
Many of the choices here have already had their ship sail.

Wolf Link for example... Diddy and Dixie for another.

Remember that they are also trying to push their own games. They will likely include a Zelda character to advertise their new games. I doubt they want to push Twilight Princess.
#14HeyWheresKelPosted 4/23/2013 11:22:04 PM
I'm okay with any roster that includes Shulk.
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i.imgur.com/DtiOyo0.png
#15BigSharkZ(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:08:25 AM(edited)
Neonivek posted...
Many of the choices here have already had their ship sail.

Wolf Link for example... Diddy and Dixie for another.

Remember that they are also trying to push their own games. They will likely include a Zelda character to advertise their new games. I doubt they want to push Twilight Princess.

I only think Wolf Link has a chance because his gameplay would be unique and interesting for SSB4 and because I feel like he's the best replacement for Toon Link if he gets cut and we get another second Link. It would be between him and ALTTP2 Link for me, or even Wii U Link but I don't think that game will get any representation but who knows. I really like Toon Link, but I'd rather not have him be a clone of Link. If he would have a Wind Waker / Minish Cap moveset, then I'd be all for keeping him.

I think Dixie has a chance because she was cut in Brawl, and could be easily implemented as a clone character with Diddy Kong. Of course, those who don't like her could use Diddy alone, and those who prefer Dixie could use her alone. If they're together, I'd imagine them doing twice the damage like the Ice Climbers, but to balance it out, they would do half the damage they'd do alone but would have tag moves.
---
PSN: MounirJemily