This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hate it when people are like this...

#41blaze19_0XPosted 4/25/2013 6:30:25 PM
I'm not sure you understand TC's point. Perhaps he wasn't clear enough.

He doesn't care if you guys can't wavedash. He's just saying people who can't shouldn't get annoyed with people who can. See the difference?
---
Monster Hunter Videos: www.youtube.com/blaze0070x
Monster Hunter Livestream: www.livestream.com/blaze0x
#42DasDavidPosted 4/25/2013 7:09:22 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

He doesn't care if you guys can't wavedash. He's just saying people who can't shouldn't get annoyed with people who can. See the difference?

But... not only is that not what he said, but why should he get annoyed about the people who get annoyed?
---
Final SSB4 prediction/wishlist before E3 2013
http://imgur.com/2a4A1An
#43Watzup7856(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 12:31:02 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

this, this right here

DasDavid posted...
But... not only is that not what he said, but why should he get annoyed about the people who get annoyed?

i may not have been too clear on that, but yea blaze summed it up pretty well. also i get annoyed with the people who use the argument i described in the first post. not ALL the people that get annoyed

Neonivek posted...
No it does. See you are doing defensive posturing so people don't attack you directly.

THEN you immediately eject anyone who doesn't like wavedashing from the conversation so their opinions don't matter.

you're really just assuming that, where have i ejected anyone here? i've read all the comments here.

also you should know that I'm not even that great at wavedashing, I'm in the process of learning to use it effectively
---
Ninten, Masked Man, Megaman, Prince Sable,and Sukapon for SSB4!!!!!!!!!!!!
3DS friend code: 3523-2217-5362
#44NeonivekPosted 4/26/2013 3:31:13 PM
"also you should know that I'm not even that great at wavedashing, I'm in the process of learning to use it effectively"

The only way this would be counter to my point is if you ALSO disliked Wavedashing.