Fire Emblem Poll: May 2013

#1StreetPasWantrPosted 4/23/2013 6:19:41 PM
Which character do you expect to be in SSB4 the most? - Results (223 votes)
Anna
4.48% (10 votes)
3.14% (7 votes)
Chrom
44.39% (99 votes)
Ike
21.08% (47 votes)
Lissa
0.45% (1 votes)
Lucina
8.97% (20 votes)
Lyn
4.48% (10 votes)
Micaiah
4.48% (10 votes)
Roy
6.28% (14 votes)
Other (Please post suggestions below)
2.24% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
All polls will exclude Marth due to him being a series mascot. I want to see how the fan bases grows as the game gets developed.
---
NutOfDeath is my slave.
Nintendo E3 2013 Countdown: http://tinyurl.com/NintyE32013
#2XxWontonxXPosted 4/23/2013 6:29:47 PM
I expect Ike the most out of those. I also really hope he comes back. Then I would expect Chrom and/or Lucina.
---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.
#3Suffer_NotPosted 4/24/2013 4:07:29 PM
Who do I expect, or who do I want?

I expect Marth, Ike, and Chrom, with Lucina as a clone for Marth since it would be really easy to put a mask on his model, change the voice files, and call it a day.

Who do I want? To be selfish, I'd like to see Lyn, Hector, Micaiah, Chrom, and Anna in the game because I really like all 5 of them. However, I recognize that Fire Emblem isn't likely to get that many Reps. As popular as the games have become recently, the popular characters are all generic humans with swords (even Hector gets a sword from his promotion). That is about as exciting as every Star Fox character being a space animal with a gun and a dash attack*.

So if I were to be realistic with what I want, I would say Marth (with an alt/clone for Lucina and Roy), Ike (because he was really popular in Brawl), and Tiki. Tiki has been playable in 5 fire emblem games (compared to Marth's 4), she's a Nintendo female who can fight (I remember this being a point that was brought up for ZSS's inclusion), and she would be a unique inclusion to the roster (no one else turns into a dragon). It would be an elegant solution to the problem of "Every FE Rep is just a dude with a sword".

I also think she could be a lot of fun as a character. Give her a transformation mechanism like Zelda to swap between the light, agile, mobile human form and the heavy hitting but slower dragon form. Her Down B charges up that transformation, so you charge it to 90%, combo someone, and then transform during your combo to finish it off. This lets you juggle with your lighter human form and switch to Dragon to knock them away, or duke it out as a heavy and then swap to human to get the mobility needed to catch a fleeing or falling opponent.

I have no idea how likely it is she would be included at all, but it's a movement I would like to get started.

*It's a joke, there is no need to get your space panties in a bunch :P
#4UberPyro64Posted 4/24/2013 4:25:36 PM(edited)
Lol nobody has voted Roy (at this moment in time at least).

Go Ike and Chrom. Much more deserving and likelier.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img802/5691/april20132roster.png
#5albertojz356Posted 4/24/2013 4:25:30 PM(edited)
Expect: Chrom
Want the most: Anna
---
Pauline, Palutena, Bayonetta, Cptn. Syrup, Eirika, Micaiah, Anna, Lyn, Lucina, Shantae, Lip, Andy, Medusa, Birdo, & Mike Jones for SSB4!
#6ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/24/2013 4:41:00 PM
-Suffer

I really do hope you have read Snakey's article on FE in Smash through the years.

Sorry, but Tiki's a lost cause.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#7GoldenYuiitusinPosted 4/24/2013 5:43:20 PM
Didn't see that Ike was a choice and I thought this was a poll for characters not in Brawl.
Discount my Roy vote for Ike. -_-
#8_Super_Shadow_Posted 4/24/2013 5:44:45 PM
The lack of Lucina support upsets me.

Although I would like to see how this poll is in contrast to as who we WANT to who we EXPECT
---
Lucina, Newtwo, Ridley, Tom Nook, Bowser Jr, Palutena, Megaman, Lloyd Irving for SSB4
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4320/ssb4roster.png
#9StreetPasWantr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 5:47:59 PM
What happened to the Roy fan base?
---
NutOfDeath is my slave.
Nintendo E3 2013 Countdown: http://tinyurl.com/NintyE32013
#10DoctorRicePosted 4/24/2013 5:50:14 PM
I highly doubt that it's going to change much at all from month to month.