This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction - Double battles.

#1Sailor_RazorPosted 4/25/2013 3:21:33 PM
By this, I mean a mode in which you can select two characters, and the off character will follow you around and attack like Ice Climbers. Each character has their own damage, both of which are displayed and you can switch back and forth between them at will.

Also, if your controlled character is KO'd and your off character isn't, control will shift to the off character.

Yes, you could have four Ice Climbers at once this way.
#2dehsooPosted 4/25/2013 3:23:39 PM
This way I can play as both Cloud and Sora.
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 4/25/2013 3:44:03 PM
Why is this a reaction topic?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#4KwonJigglypuffPosted 4/25/2013 3:45:45 PM
You mean a Tag Mode like in DOA ?
#5EstheimasterPosted 4/25/2013 7:05:30 PM
Sounds like an interesting feature. I wouldn't mind it.

That said, 6 on 6 Pokemon matches just got interesting.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#6R0sal1naPosted 4/25/2013 7:15:17 PM
Shweet.
---
Akuma: Behold, for I bring chaos...with my fists!
*spams Gou Hadouken*
#7EarthLord_CJPosted 4/25/2013 7:25:11 PM
Honestly, I reckon something like that would be more interesting if you couldn't choose the same character twice. God knows how silly it would've been if the MvC games allowed the same person to play as Cable multiple times in the same match.
Or, at the very least, make it an option to restrict the same character from being chosen twice by a player.

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind it. Could be fun.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#8Sailor_Razor(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:59:55 PM
They're both fielded at once at all times, and both vulnerable at once at all times. Like Ice Climbers, but you can switch back and forth at your leisure.
#9Doug314Posted 4/27/2013 1:06:43 AM
Tbh I don't think it'd really work all that well. With 8 characters out there at once it'd be a bit hard to do anything but using the same 1-3 moves repeatedly. And certain moves like counters would be far too annoying. Maybe if it were for 2 players only, but then I wouldn't really care since I don't like to play that way.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#10koopabros64Posted 4/27/2013 6:05:47 AM
I like this idea. Another kinda similar idea would be having you select 3 characters and you change each time you die. Basically how it worked in SSE.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.