This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A unique roster; your reaction?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. A unique roster; your reaction?
2 years ago#1

What is your reaction if this was the confirmed roster for Smash 4? I forgot the Pokemon section I know, pretend it's Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo and Meowth.
My Dream SSB4 Roster -
2 months until E3! *fangirls*
2 years ago#2
Oooh I like it!
There are choices I dislike(Black Shadow, Dark Samus, Bayonetta, no Isaac, so many Mario and Zelda and oh yeah, having less Pokemon than Zelda) but I think Tom Nook, Muddy Mole, Meowth and Dixie kind of outweigh that.
2 years ago#3
Minus Dixie and Leon this would be pretty damn decent. I'd be well satisfied, especially at seeing Lloyd and decloned Ganondorf since I assume Black Shadow would become Caption Shadow.
Final SSB4 prediction/wishlist before E3 2013
2 years ago#4
There are some iffy ones in there that I'd probably prefer be out, and some that I'd add in, but overall I'd be pleased. Especially at there being four Pokemon, I was so pissed at the fact that Brawl had six Pokemon movesets.

There's bound to be things I dislike about the roster, but if this was it I'd be happy.
2 years ago#5
I think four third parties is pretty unrealistic...But it's a pretty fun looking roster, over all.
"What are you waiting for, Mr. Howel? Start talking into a fish!"
-The Skipper (Early B & W episode of Gilligan's Island)
2 years ago#6
"I sure hope I can use these characters to play a game."
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
2 years ago#7
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.
2 years ago#8
Dreadful in the fact that it doesn't have any of the most likely newcomers, but otherwise pretty good. For picking the underdogs at least it was a very good selection from the underdogs.
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. A unique roster; your reaction?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived