Super Smash Bros Part 2 - Did You Know Gaming?

#1liveman789Posted 4/27/2013 2:02:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcPipl6RAfQ
#2DasDavidPosted 4/27/2013 2:08:27 PM
Haha, I just saw this and thought about linking but I figured someone had by now.
---
Final SSB4 prediction/wishlist before E3 2013
http://imgur.com/2a4A1An
#3Poopcorn13Posted 4/27/2013 2:08:42 PM
*Feels smug about knowing all of the info.*
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#4PlasmaCannonPosted 4/27/2013 2:12:53 PM
Take that crap somewhere else.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#5wiiking96Posted 4/27/2013 2:14:51 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...

I'm sorry? Did the DYKG guys kill your dog or something?
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#6alpha-apePosted 4/27/2013 2:17:36 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...

You aren't the only person here. There are other people who like this, just don't be so grumpy for once when someone posts something you don't like.
---
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
#7liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 2:21:56 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...

Why the hell have you been grumpier than usual lately? What is wrong with this?
#8PlasmaCannonPosted 4/27/2013 2:23:41 PM
wiiking96 posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...

I have no pets to kill. lol

DYKG is garbage and I have never liked them. Friends have linked me to many of their videos and I hated every one of them and I cannot stand listening to that losers voice any longer.

Perhaps I'm just biased because I'm tired of getting linked to crappy videos by people claiming said video is good.

Oh well carry on then since there is no need to derail.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#9liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 2:25:38 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
wiiking96 posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...

I have no pets to kill. lol

DYKG is garbage and I have never liked them. Friends have linked me to many of their videos and I hated every one of them and I cannot stand listening to that losers voice any longer.

Perhaps I'm just biased because I'm tired of getting linked to crappy videos by people claiming said video is good.

Oh well carry on then since there is no need to derail.

Well, I don't exactly think their videos are particularly amazing either. It's just something that was recently uploaded that has to do with the game. Not much else to talk about.
#10PlasmaCannonPosted 4/27/2013 2:32:06 PM
liveman789 posted...
Well, I don't exactly think their videos are particularly amazing either. It's just something that was recently uploaded that has to do with the game. Not much else to talk about.

I think what I don't like about them is why don't I just read Wikipedia instead? And sometimes their info isn't correct or they add in their own speculation to it. Their first Smash video did something like that and I had to watch the part again just to make sure I heard that right.

Anyway I think you are right and we can both agree that we need some info about this game. -__-
---