This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is the roster, how do you react?

#11DasDavidPosted 4/27/2013 10:57:55 PM
Doug314 posted...
How can we react to it being the roster if it's a wishlist?

Well every post on this topic is pretty much a reaction so... I guess that'd be how. Hey here's another example!

I'd be pretty damn satisfied with this. I hate the idea of Villager and Lip, but eh, overall I would be well happy with this.
---
Final SSB4 prediction/wishlist before E3 2013
http://imgur.com/2a4A1An
#12Limelight788Posted 4/27/2013 11:48:52 PM(edited)
Looks like every looks good (at least from my own personal perspective). Bowser Jr., King K. Rool, Lip, Mewtwo and Isaac I would very much enjoy seeing. This rosters seems exactly what I...

*sees Pac-Man*

Well that was a big disappointment. Just when I thought I would be fully satisfied...
---
Want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4? Check out this thread at Smashboards that I'm the leader of:
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-official-mega-man-for-ssb4-thread-the-most-wanted-newcomer.324266/
#13LemonPenguinPosted 4/29/2013 5:48:43 PM
Not too bad. I'm glad you chose Saki, but there's a lack of Dillon.
---
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me." -Jesus Christ
#14Arcanine2009Posted 4/29/2013 10:10:21 PM
Villager, Mewtwo's alternate form(no original Mewtwo?), OoT Ganondorf, and no Roy sounds awful.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#15CanyouGuessPosted 4/29/2013 11:04:21 PM
ign0to posted...
KlRBEH posted...
I'm okay with that but I'd be a little disappointed that theres no Megaman

Also disappointed at lack of an F-Zero newcomer.
---
Megaman for Smash Bros. 4!
I heavily dislike My Little Pony
#16GohansephirothPosted 4/29/2013 11:09:55 PM
You might want to use a different picture for snake, because that is not solid snake, that is naked snake
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#17Koro-SenseiPosted 4/30/2013 9:25:19 AM
HorribleLandCow posted...
Its good. I'd ditch Pac-Man for Vaati. I don't know how ridley would work out though. Hurr durr, he was TOO BIG in Brawl. And how would the villager play out?

Look at Olimar and tell me that Ridley can be resized. Also, keep in mind of how big he was compared to Samus in Melee's intro and the NES Metroid. It's not that hard to make him smaller.
#18PlasmaCannonPosted 4/30/2013 9:28:37 AM
Would be quite pleased since it has Lip.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.