This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should the Iron Sheik be a transformation for Zelda?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Should the Iron Sheik be a transformation for Zelda?
3 years ago#11
LTJpunk posted...
No.

I do not want my back to be broken, my ass to be ****ed, or to be made humble.

He won't do that because he's a professional and respects the sport.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
3 years ago#12
P00DGE posted...
Zelda is a female. When she is Sheik, she doesn't have male genitalia, and is still quite feminine. Just because she puts on male clothing doesn't mean she becomes a male. I understand the whole "persona" argument, but Sheik still can't pee standing up, and bleeds from "his" privates every month.

I could dress up like a female, but underneath that clothing, I am still a dude.

Yeah but technically you can still call her a 'he' too because she still poses as a man so it is still technically correct to refer to her as him and blahblahblah some people just wanna be more complicated and annoying.
They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, and they're behind us. They can't get away this time!
3 years ago#13
P00DGE posted...
Zelda is a female. When she is Sheik, she doesn't have male genitalia, and is still quite feminine. Just because she puts on male clothing doesn't mean she becomes a male. I understand the whole "persona" argument, but Sheik still can't pee standing up, and bleeds from "his" privates every month.

I could dress up like a female, but underneath that clothing, I am still a dude.

Magic because magic. She can change her build, skin tone, clothing and weapons... Why wouldn't she just go all the way? Being a guy is just convenient.

Also: "Marth is ***** I make him HUMBLE!"
For every good thing in life, there is one indirect link to a photo service. -eco master
3 years ago#14
Wetstew posted...
P00DGE posted...

Magic because magic. She can change her build, skin tone, clothing and weapons... Why wouldn't she just go all the way? Being a guy is just convenient.

Also: "Marth is ***** I make him HUMBLE!"

Lucina says hi.
3 years ago#15
P00DGE posted...

Yes, underneath your clothing YOU'RE still a dude but it doesn't change the gender of the character. Like I said before, if a chick was dressed up as Mario, you don't refer to Mario as a "she," you refer to the person dressed up as Mario as a she but Mario is STILL a man. If that woman took off the Mario mask, I wouldn't be like "OMGZZZ MARIO IS A WOMAN!!"
Currently Playing: Injustice: Gods Among Us, A Link to the Past
Waiting to Play: Pikmin 3, The Last of Us, Batman: Arkham Origins, MGSV
3 years ago#16
gules222 posted...
P00DGE posted...

Yes, underneath your clothing YOU'RE still a dude but it doesn't change the gender of the character. Like I said before, if a chick was dressed up as Mario, you don't refer to Mario as a "she," you refer to the person dressed up as Mario as a she but Mario is STILL a man. If that woman took off the Mario mask, I wouldn't be like "OMGZZZ MARIO IS A WOMAN!!"

So you would refer to a woman dressed as mario as a him? Yeah that's not weird at all <.<
They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, and they're behind us. They can't get away this time!
3 years ago#17
This is off topic.

Go back to the legend himself, Iron Sheik.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Should the Iron Sheik be a transformation for Zelda?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived