Should the Iron Sheik be a transformation for Zelda?

#11ViewtifulGenePosted 4/29/2013 8:22:07 AM
LTJpunk posted...
No.

I do not want my back to be broken, my ass to be ****ed, or to be made humble.

He won't do that because he's a professional and respects the sport.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#12bloodmage3Posted 4/29/2013 8:33:11 AM
P00DGE posted...
Zelda is a female. When she is Sheik, she doesn't have male genitalia, and is still quite feminine. Just because she puts on male clothing doesn't mean she becomes a male. I understand the whole "persona" argument, but Sheik still can't pee standing up, and bleeds from "his" privates every month.

I could dress up like a female, but underneath that clothing, I am still a dude.

Yeah but technically you can still call her a 'he' too because she still poses as a man so it is still technically correct to refer to her as him and blahblahblah some people just wanna be more complicated and annoying.
---
They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, and they're behind us. They can't get away this time!
#13WetstewPosted 4/29/2013 9:02:22 AM
P00DGE posted...
Zelda is a female. When she is Sheik, she doesn't have male genitalia, and is still quite feminine. Just because she puts on male clothing doesn't mean she becomes a male. I understand the whole "persona" argument, but Sheik still can't pee standing up, and bleeds from "his" privates every month.

I could dress up like a female, but underneath that clothing, I am still a dude.

Magic because magic. She can change her build, skin tone, clothing and weapons... Why wouldn't she just go all the way? Being a guy is just convenient.

Also: "Marth is ***** I make him HUMBLE!"
---
For every good thing in life, there is one indirect link to a photo service. -eco master
#14Sponge7137Posted 4/29/2013 11:03:58 AM
Wetstew posted...
P00DGE posted...

Magic because magic. She can change her build, skin tone, clothing and weapons... Why wouldn't she just go all the way? Being a guy is just convenient.

Also: "Marth is ***** I make him HUMBLE!"

Lucina says hi.
#15gules222Posted 4/29/2013 12:41:36 PM(edited)
P00DGE posted...

Yes, underneath your clothing YOU'RE still a dude but it doesn't change the gender of the character. Like I said before, if a chick was dressed up as Mario, you don't refer to Mario as a "she," you refer to the person dressed up as Mario as a she but Mario is STILL a man. If that woman took off the Mario mask, I wouldn't be like "OMGZZZ MARIO IS A WOMAN!!"
---
Currently Playing: Injustice: Gods Among Us, A Link to the Past
Waiting to Play: Pikmin 3, The Last of Us, Batman: Arkham Origins, MGSV
#16bloodmage3Posted 4/29/2013 3:45:58 PM
gules222 posted...
P00DGE posted...

Yes, underneath your clothing YOU'RE still a dude but it doesn't change the gender of the character. Like I said before, if a chick was dressed up as Mario, you don't refer to Mario as a "she," you refer to the person dressed up as Mario as a she but Mario is STILL a man. If that woman took off the Mario mask, I wouldn't be like "OMGZZZ MARIO IS A WOMAN!!"

So you would refer to a woman dressed as mario as a him? Yeah that's not weird at all <.<
---
They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, and they're behind us. They can't get away this time!
#17LordRattergun(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 6:46:01 PM
This is off topic.

Go back to the legend himself, Iron Sheik.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg