Any chance of an F-Zero newcomer?

#1ViewtifulGenePosted 4/28/2013 1:26:54 PM(edited)
As some of you know, I am an intern of Sora LTD and I am working on this game. What you don't know is that I moved into an office directly across the hall from Mr. Sakurai and he has been listening to this song all week long:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulA1r6Gcmho

At one point the door was ajar and I saw Mr. Sakurai using his keyboard as if it were a guitar. At the time he was wearing nothing but white socks, red briefs, a white button-up shirt, and a headband with the Thin Lizzy logo on it. I'd say he's quite the F-Zero fan if I didn't know better. James McCloud just might be high on Mr. Sakurai's agenda for this game. As we know from Brawl, Mr. Sakurai loves Star Fox. As we know from my internship, Mr. Sakurai loves James McCloud's theme song. Making James McCloud playable would satisfy Mr. Sakurai's two great affinities.

On the other hand, I have also heard Mr. Sakurai talk a lot about Boku no Pico when he's at the water cooler. I don't know what that is, but I know Pico is a long-time F-Zero character. Perhaps he is thinking of a moveset for Pico from F-Zero instead?
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#2IronChef_KirbyPosted 4/28/2013 1:33:25 PM
I'd love to see Pico in the game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zCMFbVH.gif
#3NME_EnterprisesPosted 4/28/2013 1:48:07 PM
Pico can shoot lots of things into the ceiling.

...Such as characters.

Yes, Pico should get in.
---
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 128
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg
#4MrSpacelySlatePosted 4/28/2013 2:44:04 PM
Are you trying to tie in James McCloud because of the guy in F-ZERO is essentially Fox's dad as a human?

Either way, one of the original 3 of the original 4 would be good. I'd love to see Samurai Goroh or Pico. Or maybe Dr. Stewart, we hadn't had an actual doctor since Doctor Mario.
#5bestssbbfanPosted 4/28/2013 2:46:38 PM
Seems legit.
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#6Arcanine2009Posted 4/28/2013 2:54:15 PM
Don't feed the troll. Throw it back in the moat and let it drown.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#7CanyouGuessPosted 4/28/2013 3:32:04 PM
Man, I really want a new F-Zero rep, though I don't see one. Here's also hoping they add the character themes as selectable music, they were some of the best songs in GX.
---
Megaman for Smash Bros. 4!
I heavily dislike My Little Pony
#8ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 9:35:41 AM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
Are you trying to tie in James McCloud because of the guy in F-ZERO is essentially Fox's dad as a human?

Either way, one of the original 3 of the original 4 would be good. I'd love to see Samurai Goroh or Pico. Or maybe Dr. Stewart, we hadn't had an actual doctor since Doctor Mario.

Well, the Star Fox connection helps too. But mainly I mention James McCloud because Sakurai has been rocking out to his theme nonstop since a week ago.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong