Most Likely Newcomers list

#11liveman789Posted 4/29/2013 10:30:40 AM
For all we know, everyone has a 50% shot. They're either in, or they're not.
#12KlRBEHPosted 4/29/2013 10:38:59 AM
Littlejeffery posted...
Waluigi 100%: In Super Smash Bros Brawl, Waluigi got his own music track, assist trophy, a regular trophy, stickers, and is a color variation for Luigi (all of this is significantly more than what Bowser Jr., Toad, Daisy, etc got in Brawl IF they got anything to begin with). Waluigi will represent ALL of the Mario spinoffs and will have a moveset based off of each spinoff. Waluigi is one of the most requested characters in Japan and America.

Tc, you forgot a character so I added him for you.

lol Waluigi wasn't even in Mario Kart 7 theres no way he will be in SSB4
---
http://i.imgur.com/fUaBI.jpg
I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DERE KIRBEH
#13LittlejefferyPosted 4/29/2013 10:52:11 AM(edited)
KlRBEH posted...
Littlejeffery posted...
Waluigi 100%: In Super Smash Bros Brawl, Waluigi got his own music track, assist trophy, a regular trophy, stickers, and is a color variation for Luigi (all of this is significantly more than what Bowser Jr., Toad, Daisy, etc got in Brawl IF they got anything to begin with). Waluigi will represent ALL of the Mario spinoffs and will have a moveset based off of each spinoff. Waluigi is one of the most requested characters in Japan and America.

Tc, you forgot a character so I added him for you.

lol Waluigi wasn't even in Mario Kart 7 theres no way he will be in SSB4

Keep telling yourself that. Also, Waluigi WILL be in Mario Kart Wii U and furthermore, the absence of Waluigi in ONE Mario spinoff doesn't mean anything or effect his chances of appearing in other Mario spinoffs.
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#14victinivcreate1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 11:00:24 AM
SalsaSavant posted...
What sort of system are you using to gauge this?
Because this seems to be more of a "personally most wanted" list then anything else.

I heavily dislike Takamaru adn don't see much in Chrom, yet I gave both of them high percentages.

I like Lucina and Saki, yet I gave both of them fairly low percentages.

@Little Jeffrey

Sorry, I gotta break it to you. Waluigi is not getting in
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Shulk, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and DLC for SSB4
#15LittlejefferyPosted 4/29/2013 11:43:51 AM(edited)
victinivcreate1 posted...
SalsaSavant posted...
What sort of system are you using to gauge this?
Because this seems to be more of a "personally most wanted" list then anything else.

I heavily dislike Takamaru adn don't see much in Chrom, yet I gave both of them high percentages.

I like Lucina and Saki, yet I gave both of them fairly low percentages.

@Little Jeffrey

Sorry, I gotta break it to you. Waluigi is not getting in

Keep telling yourself that tc, I will enjoy seeing everyones butthurt WHEN Waluigi is announced as a PLAYABLE character. Furthermore, unless you are Masahiro Sakurai himself tc, you are in no position to say what characters are and aren't getting in
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#16PlasmaCannonPosted 4/29/2013 12:03:26 PM
Lmfao at Megaman having a 70% Chance. and Bayonetta having 40%.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#17albertojz356Posted 4/29/2013 12:12:51 PM
I think you should rate Matthew and Isaac separately.

liveman789 posted...
For all we know, everyone has a 50% shot. They're either in, or they're not.

That makes sense.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Bayonetta, Cptn. Syrup, Eirika, Micaiah, Anna, Lyn, Lucina, Shantae, Lip, Andy, Medusa, Birdo, & Mike Jones for SSB4!
#18HejiruPosted 4/29/2013 12:18:16 PM
Ridley-85%

I agree that Ridley is the perfect choice for a new Metroid rep, but I don't think Sakurai is going to want to make him playable. I hate to say it, but I think the most likely choice is Adam; a major character who is relevant and who could easily be made playable.

Genesect-70%
Zoroark-40%
Victini-45%

Now that Gen 6 has been announced and will be out this October, there's no reason to think a Gen 5 Pokemon has any shot at all. It'll either be Newtwo, Pokemon Trainer with Gen 6 starters, or some other Gen 6 Pokemon we haven't seen yet.

Medusa-55%
If Kid Icarus gets a 3rd rep, it will surely be Medusa.

I'm sorry, but Medusa is pretty unlikely, even if Kid Icarus got a 3rd rep. Viridi is very popular in Japan and Medusa was barely in Uprising at all after the Chapter 9 plot twist.

Roy-80%

If there's a 3rd Fire Emblem rep, it's WAY more likely to be Ike than Roy. Roy at 80% is just lol.

Megaman-70%

I seriously doubt Capcom will allow Mega Man to be in this game. They'd much rather promote Street Fighter or Resident Evil.

Also, I find it funny that you Pac-Man and Megaman are basically equal opportunity in your eyes. One of the most iconic video game characters in the world, known by people who've never even played a video game is owned by the company developing the game, and yet Megaman still has the same odds? What?
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#19DoctorRicePosted 4/29/2013 12:19:50 PM
You people coming up with these exact percentages baffle me. Do you visit a proctologist, or do you pull all this crap out of your ass on your own?
#20Stun427Posted 4/30/2013 10:44:31 AM
Topic further proves that Mega Man fans are delusional.
---
Fun fact: Playing the nostalgia goggles card shows you have nothing of value to say and are grasping at straws to argue with someone.