People are starting to speculate a SC rep. It makes sense.

#1thebrawler56Posted 4/29/2013 8:00:12 PM
Have you played SC II for GC? Link was in it. It would make some sense for a SC rep to get in, wouldn't it? But others are much more likely. Both Pac-Man, and Lloyd are more likely, If only for the reason that SC didn't make a huge impact on a Nintendo console... SC 2 did sell more copies on the GC than the Xbox and PS2 versions combined, but was it truly big enough?...

Anyways, what SC character would you like to see, if one was a guarantee? I'd like Yoshimitsu. Even though he was used from Tekken.
#2liveman789Posted 4/29/2013 8:12:08 PM
It'd probably be Yoshimitsu or Nightmare. I don't know why people keep suggesting Kilik. He's kind of random.
#3Arcanine2009Posted 4/29/2013 8:34:51 PM
Starcraft 2 on Gamecube?

Yeah I'd love a Protoss Zealot or High Templar as a playable character. If it was a Mewtwo clone, I'd totallly be fine without Mewtwo in this game.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#4albertojz356Posted 4/29/2013 8:44:24 PM
I'd like Amy she's my favorite of that series.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Bayonetta, Cptn. Syrup, Eirika, Micaiah, Anna, Lyn, Lucina, Shantae, Lip, Andy, Medusa, Birdo, & Mike Jones for SSB4!
#5Arcanine2009Posted 4/29/2013 9:01:18 PM
IN all seriousness

SC2 was indeed pretty awesome. Link was my favorite player.. But once I beat the main campaign mode, I stopped playing it. I don't want a SC character in this game though..

If anything, we should just get another SC game on a Wii U console first. It's been a long time since the cube days.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#6IronChef_KirbyPosted 4/29/2013 10:04:22 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
If anything, we should just get another SC game on a Wii U console first. It's been a long time since the cube days.

They made a spinoff called SoulCalibur Legends for the Wii, but I never finished it because it was too hard for me. :(

In any case, I'd love to see a SC character in SSB4. Dampierre and Cervantes would be my two most wanted picks, but I could settle for Yoshimitsu or Nightmare.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zCMFbVH.gif