What my sister does with Smash Bros...

#1xgiraffes13xPosted 4/30/2013 5:06:11 PM
..my younger sister does these role playing sorts of subgames where she makes characters like Peach, Zelda, Samus and Jiggs fall in love with male characters,she plays Survivor with the characters, she also plays RuPaul's Drag Race with Toon Link being the host. xD

I'm slightly embarrassed. What does your family think of Smash Bros? Share your personal experiences and thoughts.
---
My Dream SSB4 Roster - http://tinyurl.com/az7b2j4
2 months until E3! *fangirls*
#2EarthLord_CJPosted 4/30/2013 5:20:20 PM
@OP: >______>

That being said (er, expressed?), I used to make short Smash 'films' that were basically storylines for the respective character in the Smash universe. They were primarily made through captured footage while playing Adventure/Subspace Emissary mode, with some normal, standalone matches that fit in with the plot. I was planning to have a whole continuity of sorts for all the storylines as well.

Unfortunately, I could never actually 'publish' them, because Windows Movie Maker is stupid with stuff over 10 minutes long, so I kind of gave up making them.
Also didn't help that I need a new capture card...and probably a new computer with more competent software.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#3Roll_kix_azzPosted 4/30/2013 5:25:55 PM
I do the same thing your sister does xD! Minus the whole Survivor thing, but it keeps the game more interesting to me. Making fake pairings and setting up scenarios/matches to play out made up story lines.

I personally like Ike x Peach, Meta Knight x Jiggly, and Lucas x Nana. :D
---
Remember: Roll is FTW, ppl who h8 her are FTL. This is a golden rule
Official Ino of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 board
#4FireKirby7Posted 4/30/2013 8:54:20 PM
i think a lot of little kids do this with smash bros, but more so with girls lol. my younger sister also liked to role play a lot in Melee. she would have multiple controllers connected and pause the game constantly to show who's talking and whatnot, making up all of her lil stories as she plays.

it made me mad lol, because she wasn't really playing the game. i kept telling her to start fighting and stop talking to herself. I tried to lie to her that the pause button would break if its pressed too much, hoping that she would someday stop, but nope. i remember helping her with a role play once though, where Peach was a teacher in her own school and Kirby and Pikachu were her students. its kinda cute when i think back to it.
#5progamer2290Posted 4/30/2013 9:32:20 PM
my love smell my sword!

I paused the game one time and zelda was bend down with her face right next to roys sword and my little brother randomly says this My Love Smell My Sword!

Funny?
---
THE GAME!
3DS FC: 3093 7069 3182 ----- Pokemon Black FC: 2666 1379 8243
#6albertojz356Posted 4/30/2013 10:03:49 PM
RuPaul bros? Interesting.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Bayonetta, Cptn. Syrup, Eirika, Micaiah, Anna, Lyn, Lucina, Shantae, Lip, Andy, Medusa, Birdo, & Mike Jones for SSB4!