A logical l look a the next Smash bros.

#21UberPyro64Posted 5/1/2013 7:11:53 AM
progamer2290 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
progamer2290 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
None of those characters will get dropped except for maybe Ike, Lucario and Toon Link.
Krystal wont get in.
Chrom and Mewtwo are most likely new characters.
Others include Takamaru, Little Mac, Shulk, King K. Rool and Palutena.
Namco is working on the game so we most likely will get a Namco character.

I think we will get a 2 links skyward sword and A link to the past 2

why do you think Palutena and Takamaru

on and ganon will be replaced by demise

Sakurai directed Kid Icarus: Uprising and loves Palutena and she is the most major character in the games besides Pit.

And Takamaru was one of the characters featured in Nintendo Land which was the Wii U's premier title.

And with Wind Waker getting a remake I would argue that Toon Link returning is more likely then ALTTP2 Link.

this guy (Takamaru) will not be in the next smash bros. i guarantee it

He has a good chance. You saying he doesn't means nothing. Also for thread that claims it's it's logical, it's not very logical. Also fix your grammar or Gamefaqs will flame you to death.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img802/5691/april20132roster.png
#22ViewtifulGenePosted 5/1/2013 7:38:10 AM
UberPyro64 posted...
progamer2290 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
None of those characters will get dropped except for maybe Ike, Lucario and Toon Link.
Krystal wont get in.

Sakurai directed Kid Icarus: Uprising and loves Palutena and she is the most major character in the games besides Pit.

And Takamaru was one of the characters featured in Nintendo Land which was the Wii U's premier title.

And with Wind Waker getting a remake I would argue that Toon Link returning is more likely then ALTTP2 Link.

A KIU newcomer is by no means confirmed. Past games show that Sakurai has no problem brushing aside characters from his own games, even when he wants to add them. Note that he wanted to add Dedede in 64 and Melee but never got around to it until Brawl. And before we can even get to that point, we don't actually know that Sakurai wants to add a KI character.

A minigame in Nintendoland does not confirm the character. There's no guarantee that this game will even get a retro newcomer.

We don't know how Sakurai will assign priority between a remake and a new game. There is no guarantee that Toon Link will stay.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#23UberPyro64Posted 5/1/2013 7:44:35 AM
ViewtifulGene posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
progamer2290 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
Krystal wont get in.

A KIU newcomer is by no means confirmed. Past games show that Sakurai has no problem brushing aside characters from his own games, even when he wants to add them. Note that he wanted to add Dedede in 64 and Melee but never got around to it until Brawl. And before we can even get to that point, we don't actually know that Sakurai wants to add a KI character.

A minigame in Nintendoland does not confirm the character. There's no guarantee that this game will even get a retro newcomer.

We don't know how Sakurai will assign priority between a remake and a new game. There is no guarantee that Toon Link will stay.

I'm just saying they have a good chance not that they are confirmed.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img802/5691/april20132roster.png
#24ViewtifulGenePosted 5/1/2013 7:47:27 AM
UberPyro64 posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
progamer2290 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
Krystal wont get in.

I'm just saying they have a good chance not that they are confirmed.

None of this proves they have a better chance of being added than not. All we know is that adding them is possible.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#25DavemanCosmanPosted 5/1/2013 9:55:34 AM
progamer2290 posted...

wolf just sucks however I do like DeDeDe and krystal would be great

He's not that bad of a character. Wolf is probably one of the hardest characters to use in Smash, but he's okay. I'd say he's slightly better than Fox just for hitting harder and launching opponents in more preferable trajectories.

I agree on Krystal being an interesting addition though.
---
Cheers, luck and other indoor sports
-Daveman
#26Koro-SenseiPosted 5/1/2013 11:43:08 AM
It's sad how people nowadays are racist against samurai. ;_;
#27victinivcreate1Posted 5/1/2013 11:46:17 AM
progamer2290 posted...
DavemanCosman posted...
progamer2290 posted...
First of all, the characters from the first smash will return.

Next we will get all the characters from melee except the ones that were cut from brawl.

We will likely get mewtwo back with his new look or form.

They will drop R.O.B., diddy kong, Wolf and DeDeDe, with some other characters like Ike (I hope not).

Maybe we'll get Krystal.

Anything else?

Fix'd your post.

I can see Wolf being dropped, definetely not Dedede nor Diddy Kong though. Krystal in Smash would be interesting, she could use the spear from Star Fox Adventures as part of her moveset.

wolf just sucks however I do like DeDeDe and krystal would be great

Lol Wolf just sucks.

Hes #14 on the tier list. 14 out of 39. Pretty good in my opinion.

Dedede and Diddy won't be cut.

Krystal has a hatebase in Japan. It is likely Sakurai noticed that as he noticed people clamoring for Ridley for Brawl and the popularity of Falcon Punch.

Original Mewtwo/Newtwo will likely both get in, as a transformation duo
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Shulk, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and DLC for SSB4
#28HejiruPosted 5/1/2013 11:57:30 AM
Is... is this a joke topic?
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#29wolfxslashPosted 5/1/2013 12:22:54 PM
Hejiru posted...
Is... is this a joke topic?

its a retarded topic
#30Enemy_AC130Posted 5/1/2013 1:27:17 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
progamer2290 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
Krystal wont get in.

A Link from a remake is more likely than a Link from a completely new game? Yeah, that makes lots of sense.
---
Greatest STP of all time: http://i.imgur.com/niJah96.jpg