Worst game in the series by far

#1GactivefyPosted 5/1/2013 7:19:41 AM
What were they thinking, putting in attack tripping? What, not only can I not run without getting screwed over, I can't even attack either?

Wow, Shulk is yet another Falcon clone? Are you joking?

Why does Ganondorf only do 9% with his 5B???

Did we really need 8 Pokemon reps?

Shulk is somehow more overpowered than MK! Perfect projectile, always wins priority battles, ridiculous range on everything, and his laser attack does 22%! WHY?!

This game sucks.
---
"Stop it with the sexual innuendos, guys. This is a serious question." - Meteorites, R.I.P. 2005-2012
you will always be loved
#2bloodmage3Posted 5/1/2013 7:33:54 AM
Wow, Shulk is yet another Falcon clone? Are you joking?

Shulk is somehow more overpowered than MK! Perfect projectile, always wins priority battles, ridiculous range on everything, and his laser attack does 22%! WHY?!

Way to stay consistent.
---
They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, and they're behind us. They can't get away this time!
#3SpikayaPosted 5/1/2013 7:53:07 AM
...this game isn't released yet?
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#4NME_EnterprisesPosted 5/1/2013 7:58:35 AM
Yes it is. And I'm glad Sakurai put in spontaneous combustion, it makes the game more RaNdOm and fUn

Also I'm so glad Sakurai put in Peppy, Slippy, Krystal, Leon, Pigma, Andross's left hand and General Pepper. It's too bad Sakurai gave all of them Landmasters.

And has anyone else figured out how to look up Lip's skirt in the camera mode yet?
---
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 128
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg
#5KlRBEHPosted 5/1/2013 8:29:13 AM(edited)
Can someone please tell my why the hell Capcom decided to use the new crappy Megaman from that damn iOS game on here?!
---
http://i.imgur.com/fUaBI.jpg
I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DERE KIRBEH
#6Gactivefy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 6:36:25 AM
Also, how the hell did Shulk get in? He's way too big! They seriously replaced Isaac with this moron?! Did we really need a fifth Xenoblade rep anyway?

Can someone tell me what they were thinking when they made Geno? Geno Twirl only does 8%, wtf?

Why do Solid Snake, Liquid, and Big Boss all have the same FS? They already all have practically the same moveset as it it.

Shulk has a Serge skin. I have no words. Almost as stupid as Bee Mario's Haseo skin - totally out of the left field, seriously.

I didn't even notice that DACUSing decays all of your attacks' strength by half until today. Just... wow. Really, Sakurai? First a Cease and Desist on Project M, now this?

The Mario Party stage is just stupid. You can't control the background characters in any way, so why does how their A.I. decides to play the minigames determine whether you get invincibility for the rest of the round or even just outright DIE?

Shulk has a sword in his result screen animations and one of his taunts, so why does he still fight like a Pikachu clone?

Fortunately, Megaman Trigger and Sora made it in... as characters in the background of the Clozer Woods stage! They don't even have trophies! WHY
---
"Stop it with the sexual innuendos, guys. This is a serious question." - Meteorites, R.I.P. 2005-2012
you will always be loved
#7OssiTheGreatPosted 5/2/2013 9:41:45 AM
Game breaking glitch found for Captain Olimar. Everyone plays him on the tournaments because all other 47 characters are obsolete
---
Sensei of the great art of Trolling
http://tinyurl.com/7485r83