This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SSB5 Roster

#1papermegaslimePosted 5/1/2013 7:40:51 AM
Hi there! I'm from the future, and because I can't get back to my own time to post my SSB5 predictions on the board for that, I'll post them here.

Mario Series
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Fawful

Fawful has now been the main villain in 4 out of 5 Mario and Luigi games, which have been selling extremely well. Plus, the RPGs still need representation

Yoshi Series
Yoshi
Kamek

The Yoshi revival has been so well received, and Kamek has really developed as a character, perfect for this fifth installment

Wario Series
Wario
Mona
Waluigi

Has there been any doubt for Waluigi since Wario Land: Double Trouble? He now has a bunch of signature moves and a great personality.

Donkey Kong Series
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong

I was really disappointed by the lack of K. Rool in the last game, I really thought he had a chance but Sakurai is really unpredictable. Since then, he hasn't returned for DKCR2 or Diddy Kong Racing, and his chances are looking worse. The same goes for Dixie.

Legend of Zelda Series
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Agahnim

Agahnim made his return to the series a little too late for the last game, but since then he has been appearing in the games very frequently.

Ninja Castle Series
Takamaru
Sensei

Sensei is the Palutena to this new revival series, and should follow in her footsteps of getting the second spot.

Metroid Series
Samus
Ridley
Sylux

The new Metroid trilogy has had Sylux in a much larger role, he definitely deserves to join this time.

Kid Icarus
Pit
Palutena
Magnus

Magnus has had fairly big roles in both of the revival Kid Icarus games, and it looks like he'll be just as prominent in the third.

Star Fox Series
Fox
Falco
Wolf

F-Zero Series
Captain Falcon

Earthbound Series
Ness
Lucas

Nothing has happened to these three series at all since the last game, barely anything since Brawl either. It's a shame, but I think they're good how they are.

Kirby Series
Kirby
Metaknight
King Dedede
Bandanna Dee

Bandanna Dee keeps showing up, so I think it's time for him to join Smash Bros.

Pikmin Series
Olimar
New Character?

Olimar makes his triumphant return in Pikmin 4 along with a new mystery character shown in the trailer. He looks like some sort of villain, but I guess we'll find out soon.

Fire Emblem Series
Marth
Ike
Chrom
Someone else?

I still don't really play Fire Emblem, I keep saying I will but other games keep distracting me. I don't know who else could be added, or if any of these three should be cut, but whatever.

Pokemon Series
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Red
Mewtwo
8th Gen Rep

It was nice that Lucario stayed in the last game, but now there's been another 2 generations, putting him 4 behind and it's time to start shifting things around.

Other
Mr.Game and Watch
R.O.B.
Ice Climbers
Villager
Little Mac
Dillon
Tempo

Dillon and Tempo were very popular Assist trophies last time, and since then they've had full releases on physical cartridges, making them perfect for this game.

Third Party
Sonic
Snake
Pacman
Megaman
Black Mage

Sonic and Snake didn't leave last time, so they're probably safe again along with Megaman and Pacman. Black Mage is added because Nintendo's relation with Square Enix has only grown stronger over the past few years.
---
Clefairy is best Pokemon and should be an alt costume for Jiggs
#2LittlejefferyPosted 5/1/2013 7:53:16 AM
*Sees Waluigi*

9,999/10
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#3Fexus65Posted 5/1/2013 8:13:32 AM
I'm waiting for the day when it will always be Waluigi Time.
#4DavemanCosmanPosted 5/1/2013 8:21:19 AM
So you're saying Nintendo made a smart decision and actually put one of their extra characters in an interesting role? I can't wait for that day to come.
---
Cheers, luck and other indoor sports
-Daveman
#5dedekongPosted 5/1/2013 8:27:28 AM
Seems more like an alternate reality. >_>
#6LittlejefferyPosted 5/1/2013 8:30:20 AM
Expecting more Earthbound reps? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcdTwhcO-B8

Also, I love the name and idea of Wario Land Double Trouble (it sounds soo authentic).
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi