Its strange seeing the pokemon selection

#21Ice_Dragon14Posted 5/2/2013 3:02:31 PM
blackhrt posted...
Who cares about iconic? Raichu was the best option between the 3.

evolution has nothing to do with power in non-Pokemon games in case the anime never tipped you off
---
"The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell." Confucius
Philosophers think Nintendo is superior to X-Box
#22GoldenYuiitusinPosted 5/2/2013 3:16:19 PM
EJW posted...
GoldenYuiitusin posted...
EJW posted...

I didn't have an argument to begin with, I stated my opinion and explained the reasoning behind it (Not all in one post mind you).

Stating that something "isn't true" is not stating an opinion; it is an argument.

inb4anotherstupid"Idontcare"

The only thing stupid is that "inb4" crap.

You must be really out there if you actually believe "isn't true" cannot be used as an opinion.

You can try to justify it all you want, "isn't true" can be used as an opinion. Which is what I used it for. Because in my opinion, it isn't true. It can be wrong, but it's still my opinion and I give no ****s about what you or anyone else think.

I don't know whether to be annoyed by your sheer lack of comprehension or to pity you.
I choose the latter and leave the argument there.
#23EJWPosted 5/2/2013 3:29:43 PM
I don't know whether to be annoyed by your sheer lack of comprehension or to pity you. I choose the latter and leave the argument there.

That's sad. You could have left it alone when I said I don't care, but you continued for some stupid reason and now you decide to play the "pity" card for the most ridiculous reasons. But of course, this is GameFAQs. So you know what? Have fun with your pitying. I have better things to do than to stick around with your high horse.
---
Random user: Google is your friend.
Me: Google led me here now answer the damn question!!!
#24GoldenYuiitusinPosted 5/2/2013 3:31:03 PM
EJW posted...
I don't know whether to be annoyed by your sheer lack of comprehension or to pity you. I choose the latter and leave the argument there.

That's sad. You could have left it alone when I said I don't care, but you continued for some stupid reason and now you decide to play the "pity" card for the most ridiculous reasons. But of course, this is GameFAQs. So you know what? Have fun with your pitying. I have better things to do than to stick around with your high horse.

I. Don't. Care.
#25EJWPosted 5/2/2013 3:31:41 PM
EJW posted...

I. Don't. Care.

K
---
Random user: Google is your friend.
Me: Google led me here now answer the damn question!!!