This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nominate your most likely reps for the main Nintendo Series

#11Doug314Posted 5/2/2013 4:21:58 PM
Toad (None of that's an option)
Tingle (None of that's an option)
King K. Rool
Mewtwo (with new form)
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#12SpikayaPosted 5/2/2013 4:30:03 PM
Mario series: Toad

Toad or MAYBE Bowser Jr. are the only two newcomers for the Mario series I can see happening. Waluigi is a horrible idea and everybody who supports him should die in a fire.

Zelda: Ghirahim

Probably not gonna happen, but I'd love it if he got in.

Donkey KONG!: None

Pokemon Series: A six gen rep.
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#13Grammar_manPosted 5/2/2013 4:43:46 PM
Mario series: Toad. I support Waluigi and Daisy- the first of which I don't find an unlikely pick, while the second is in a bad spot. But Toad has the upper hand here, and if not him Bowser Jr can also make a bid. Neither Waluigi nor Daisy should be counted out, but I suspect they might need to wait for SSB5.

Zelda: I see either Tingle, Toon Zelda, or no added Zelda Character at all. And Tingle may not even get in as a Zelda Character, but as a Tingle character. Other characters do have a shot, I just don't expect them.

Donkey KONG!: Dixie and K.Rool are both overdue. I'm suspecting Dixie gets in first though.

Pokemon Series: "Newtwo"Spikaya posted...

Toad or MAYBE Bowser Jr. are the only two newcomers for the Mario series I can see happening. Waluigi is a horrible idea and everybody who supports him should die in a fire.

Zelda: Ghirahim

Probably not gonna happen, but I'd love it if he got in.

Donkey KONG!: None

Pokemon Series: A six gen rep.

Spikaya posted...

Go **** yourself.