If the game got less than 15 newcomers, how would you feel?

#11DasDavidPosted 5/2/2013 7:56:29 PM
I think my roster includes 13 newcomers so I don't see being anything but satisfied if the total number is anywhere close to that.
---
Final SSB4 prediction/wishlist before E3 2013
http://imgur.com/2a4A1An
#12albertojz356Posted 5/2/2013 9:28:46 PM
It depends the characters that make it.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Bayonetta, Cptn. Syrup, Eirika, Micaiah, Anna, Lyn, Lucina, Shantae, Lip, Andy, Medusa, Birdo, & Mike Jones for SSB4!
#13Moogle_trainerPosted 5/2/2013 10:13:33 PM
I'd much rather only get around 10-12 newcomers if they are diverse. I would hate them flooding the game with a bunch of characters I don't care about. I do not want another Mortal kombat Armageddon.
#14Limelight788Posted 5/2/2013 10:20:53 PM(edited)
Like others, it depends on the newcomer.

If we were to get Mewtwo, King K. Rool and Mega Man along with Brawl's cast, I wouldn't care in the long run who else they add and would be fine with less than ten newcomers. But I don't want 15+ newcomers that I don't want anywhere near Smash.
---
Want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4? Check out this thread at Smashboards:
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-official-mega-man-for-ssb4-thread-the-most-wanted-newcomer.324266/
#15shroom_ninja_XPosted 5/2/2013 11:05:59 PM
I can't say characters are really my main concern this time around. Pac-man would be cool as a third party, but other than that, I'm kinda neutral on the issue.

I honestly feel like pretty much all of the biggest A and B-list characters are already represented. We've already got all of the most egregious Melee No-Shows (Diddy, Dedede, Wario, Pit). Not to knock anyone who may feel differently.

I'm more concerned with the gameplay this time around.
---
Word to your mother.
#16NeonivekPosted 5/2/2013 11:12:50 PM
I'd exclude Toon Link as a Brawl Newcomer simply because he is a renamed remodeled Young Link.

Then if you eliminate clones then Brawl only has half as many newcomers.
#17P00DGEPosted 5/3/2013 12:06:33 AM
One of the things I like most about Smash Bros games is all the new content between titles. I especially love when I unlock a character that I had NO idea was in the game. When I unlocked Ganondorf and Mewtwo in melee, I was freaking out because I didn't see them coming. Love those moments.
#18NeonivekPosted 5/3/2013 10:50:03 AM
Honestly I wasn't expecting more then 15 newcomers. We have yet to have 15 true newcomers in the series yet.

Even Brawl as someone shown only has 15 exactly... and even they had to make a lot of short cuts.
#19ThatPersonGuyPosted 5/3/2013 12:38:59 PM
Depends on how many DID get added. Most of my rosters are shooting for 10-12 newcomers, so 15 would be like Christmas for me.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race