This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Which of these FE13 character do you want the most to see playable?

#1Cell JuniorPosted 5/2/2013 6:39:48 PM
Pick the one you want the most. - Results (49 votes)
Anna
26.53% (13 votes)
Chrom
38.78% (19 votes)
Lucina
16.33% (8 votes)
My Unit (Robin)
18.37% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Pick the one you want the most. =)
---
The Official Lip of the Smash Bros. Wii U Board; Smash Bros. needs more puzzle reps and cute: Lip and Toad for Smash 4
#2Cell Junior(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 7:45:09 PM
Bumping this topic. >_>
---
The Official Lip of the Smash Bros. Wii U Board; Smash Bros. needs more puzzle reps and cute: Lip and Toad for Smash 4
#3Doug314Posted 5/2/2013 7:46:44 PM
Yay Anna's doing well so far. Take that Chromium.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#4GreatJallopiPosted 5/2/2013 7:48:26 PM
Enough with the damn Fire Emblem poll topics. I've kept my mouth shut on the Fire Emblem stuff for a few weeks now, but this is just getting annoying. Like, I get one, but why do there need to be like ten different poll topics for one series when people don't make any for most series?
---
We've got the right, 'cause they'll fight to use it. Got everything, and you can just choose it. I won't just be a puppet on a string.
OLD SIG GOT WIPED!
#5Limelight788Posted 5/2/2013 7:52:54 PM(edited)
Chrom.

Don't care for anyone, but he's better than the alternative (though he's no Roy...).
---
Want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4? Check out this thread at Smashboards:
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-official-mega-man-for-ssb4-thread-the-most-wanted-newcomer.324266/
#6Cell Junior(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 7:54:04 PM
Doug314 posted...
Yay Anna's doing well so far. Take that Chromium.

You jinxed Anna. =(
---
#7albertojz356Posted 5/2/2013 8:26:03 PM
Anna is my favorite.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Bayonetta, Cptn. Syrup, Eirika, Micaiah, Anna, Lyn, Lucina, Shantae, Lip, Andy, Medusa, Birdo, & Mike Jones for SSB4!
#8IngSlayerPosted 5/2/2013 8:43:40 PM
GreatJallopi posted...
Enough with the damn Fire Emblem poll topics. I've kept my mouth shut on the Fire Emblem stuff for a few weeks now, but this is just getting annoying. Like, I get one, but why do there need to be like ten different poll topics for one series when people don't make any for most series?

Why don't you all just make ONE Fire Emblem topic for this board? Call it "The Official Fire Emblem + Smash Bros. Topic" and just start posting in that **** until you reach 500. Then make another one.

Instead of SPAMMING FIRE EMBLEM POLLS FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#9bestssbbfanPosted 5/2/2013 8:51:18 PM
IngSlayer posted...
GreatJallopi posted...

Why don't you all just make ONE Fire Emblem topic for this board? Call it "The Official Fire Emblem + Smash Bros. Topic" and just start posting in that **** until you reach 500. Then make another one.

Instead of SPAMMING FIRE EMBLEM POLLS FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS.

I third this notion
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#10SMASHKING84Posted 5/2/2013 9:28:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]