This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What problem do people have with Sora?

#1mariofan42Posted 5/2/2013 7:04:05 PM
He's a character who fights with a key and is voiced by a celebrity, both of those are what Smash lacks of and he fits, I don't see the problem with him
---
Mickey Mouse, Krystal, Shulk, Mewtwo, Travis Touchdown, Ghirahim, King K.Rool, Waluigi, Duck Hunt Dog, Little Mac for SSB4 or bust!!!
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 5/2/2013 7:05:58 PM
voiced by a celebrity

Do you want a list of 100 things more pertinent than this that the series lacks?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods.
#3DasDavidPosted 5/2/2013 7:06:12 PM
I think a lot of people just don't expect him.

I personally always disliked him even in his own games. Too much of like... a little annoying boy in my opinion.
---
Final SSB4 prediction/wishlist before E3 2013
http://imgur.com/2a4A1An
#4newxo5678Posted 5/2/2013 7:08:32 PM
I don't know I mean I don't think he will be in this game but he is certainly one of the most likely 3rd party characters
---
if i had a pet from any game ever it would be a shadow from kingdom hearts also http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-wii-u/65808746
#5AnnoyingCornGuyPosted 5/2/2013 7:14:03 PM
He's not a very engaging character. I don't like his voice. His games are mostly on Sony consoles(but so are Snake's, so whatever).

I won't cry if he's in, but I don't like him.
#6JangobadassPosted 5/2/2013 7:17:56 PM
I kinda like him, though less than I used to (his personality is a breath of fresh air compared to some other Sqaure characters). And it doesn't help that KH's overall story/continuity has become a real mess x_x

also, he could really use a new VA...
---
http://www.akwbooks.com/BookStore/product.php?productid=37&cat=0&page=1
#7G-ScythePosted 5/2/2013 7:19:59 PM
I feel he fits more with Sony. The "main" games were on Sony, side games (games that barely held story relevance and probably didn't need to exist) were on Nintendo handhelds.

But since he didn't get in PSAS *grumble, grumple FU Square-Enix grumble grumble* his appearance here would be nice.

If Smash gets any Square character, it will probably be from the days when Square developed RPGs for Nintendo home consoles
based on the Mario cross-overs I feel the Black Mage is most likely
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#8taoxadasaPosted 5/2/2013 7:20:26 PM
I love the Kingdom Hearts games, and I like Sora.

However, there are just other 3rd party characters that I think have a much higher priority for Smash (Mega Man, Pac-Man, etc)

Plus, he's much more of PlayStation character honestly, and he'd be better suited for PS All-Stars.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#9ViewtifulGenePosted 5/2/2013 7:22:47 PM(edited)
Let's add a character who fights with condoms and is voiced by a Columbian prostitute. We don't have one of those in the game yet, either.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#10G-ScythePosted 5/2/2013 7:23:49 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
Let's add a character who fights with condoms and is voiced by a Columbian prostitute. We don't have one of those in the game yet, either.

I'm curious to see if this is actually a video game character...
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011