What problem do people have with Sora?

#31GoldenYuiitusinPosted 5/3/2013 10:42:09 AM
Only Disney character that would be acceptable is Wreck-It Ralph.
And he's voiced by John C. Reilly, who is a celebrity, so that covers that little "requirement". Lol

What's funny though, that you move on to Sora now that you cannot claim "Epic Mickey" is likely ever since the 2nd game bombed and the studio shut down.
#32Destro2112Posted 5/3/2013 10:44:03 AM
I'd rather have Roxas but he sure as heck ain't making it...
#33Nicholas2222Posted 5/3/2013 11:38:54 AM
I'm personally just not fond of Kingdom Hearts or his awkward Semi-Disney Semi-Square design.

He just seems ... meh
#34bronzefrogPosted 5/3/2013 2:38:45 PM
mariofan42 posted...
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
mariofan42 posted...
Well what other character who has been on Nintendo consoles is voiced by a celebrity?

Thing is, nobody cares about that. What celebrity does Sora's voice anyway?

What do you mean nobody cares?

What he means is that nobody cares. Organization XIII is a good example.

People don't care about Sora's voice.
---
Onepunch Man - Shingeki no Kyojin - Vinland Saga - One Piece - Soul Eater - Yu Yu Hakusho - Planetes - Break Blade - Beelzebub - The Breaker
#35mariofan42(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 3:58:25 PM
GoldenYuiitusin posted...
Only Disney character that would be acceptable is Wreck-It Ralph.
And he's voiced by John C. Reilly, who is a celebrity, so that covers that little "requirement". Lol

What's funny though, that you move on to Sora now that you cannot claim "Epic Mickey" is likely ever since the 2nd game bombed and the studio shut down.

I'm not as for Mickey as I was anymore I was a dumbass
---
Mickey Mouse, Krystal, Shulk, Mewtwo, Travis Touchdown, Ghirahim, King K.Rool, Waluigi, Duck Hunt Dog, Little Mac for SSB4 or bust!!!
#36leopoldsharkPosted 5/4/2013 7:04:46 PM
His feet are too big.
#37l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 5/4/2013 8:19:00 PM
mariofan42 posted...
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
mariofan42 posted...
Well what other character who has been on Nintendo consoles is voiced by a celebrity?

Thing is, nobody cares about that. What celebrity does Sora's voice anyway?

What do you mean nobody cares?

Nobody has ever considered any character any better because a celebrity is their VA. Remember that girl from Bolt? Let's say Miley Cyrus didn't do her voice. Would you care any more or less about the character? Probably not.
---
"I'm not sick of Nintendo making good games. Just like I'm not sick of pizza, sex, and Doctor Who." - BlackWizardMagus
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#38Ubergeneral3Posted 5/5/2013 2:12:13 PM
final fantasy = wiaboo
disney = kiddie

that is why
---
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.
#39RaIshtarPosted 5/6/2013 3:53:29 PM
Ubergeneral3 posted...
final fantasy = wiaboo
disney = kiddie

that is why

Level of stupidity over 9000 !!!!!

Seriously man... Learn to develop your point... ><'
Final Fantasy isn't a weeb game,unless you think a weeb is someone that like turn-based RPG's --'
Or that every japanese game is for weebs,and in that case you're one too since you're HERE.
I'm no Kingdom Hearts fan and I don't like Sora that much but man... That post was so... Hilariously dumb...
#40dehsooPosted 5/6/2013 4:14:20 PM
Everyone likes Sora.