If you had to cut one of fhe following...

#11alpha-ape(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 3:44:06 AM
I expected some more votes for Ike and some less for ROB. But what I don't understand is all the Puff hate. We have seen him in 3 games, there's no point of cutting him now..
---
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
#12OssiTheGreatPosted 5/4/2013 7:18:25 AM
Hard to decide. Jiggly or Lucario. Think I would go with Jiggly, since that would force Sakurai to declone Lucario from Mewtwo who I think will be returning.

However, in reality I think Sakurai takes the easy way out and just cuts Lucario due to his pitfalling popularity. Jigglypuff at least has the tradition, being in the game from the start.
---
Sensei of the great art of Trolling
http://tinyurl.com/7485r83
#13alpha-ape(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 7:20:57 AM
OssiTheGreat posted...
Hard to decide. Jiggly or Lucario. Think I would go with Jiggly, since that would force Sakurai to declone Lucario from Mewtwo who I think will be returning.

But Lucario and Mewtwo share only like 1 move, so there's no need to declone him.
---
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
#14mrpants_againPosted 5/4/2013 7:24:44 AM
alpha-ape posted...
OssiTheGreat posted...

But Lucario and Mewtwo share only like 1 move, so there's no need to declone him.

Agree. On top of that, the move they share isn't even that similar.

Then again, I'd prefer not to have a "decloned" Lucario or any kind of Lucario for that matter. Why can't we have a humanoid Pokemon rep that doesn't have to shoot balls of energy? Zoroark, to me, seems like a likely and different play style than Mewtwo/Lucario for a new Pokemon rep.
---
This Is What We Do! This is Who We Are!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YviYufXRw0g
#15Flamemaster96Posted 5/4/2013 7:26:55 AM
R.O.B is a really good character, but there are other characters who I would take over R.O.B
#16ThatPersonGuyPosted 5/4/2013 8:23:55 AM
ITT: Which character I like least.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#17ThatPersonGuyPosted 5/4/2013 8:25:03 AM
ITT: Which character I like least.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#18UberPyro64Posted 5/4/2013 8:45:51 AM
Jigglypuff needs to stay for sure.

People should stop hating on her. She is awesome.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img802/5691/april20132roster.png
#19LordYggdrasilXXPosted 5/4/2013 8:49:16 AM
alpha-ape posted...
I expected some more votes for Ike and some less for ROB. But what I don't understand is all the Puff hate. We have seen him in 3 games, there's no point of cutting him now..

Because the puff is very irrelevant and not as popular as she used to be. There is the fact that Sakurai meant to cut her a few times. Ike might get cut for Chrom, but I think that is more unlikely than Jiggs being cut.
#20R0sal1naPosted 5/4/2013 8:50:33 AM
It physically hurts me to see Lucas not in the lead.
---
Akuma: Behold, for I bring chaos...with my fists!
*spams Gou Hadouken*