I just realized something

#11ViewtifulGenePosted 5/3/2013 7:36:54 PM
Doug314 posted...
It's not a big factor but it's still a factor.

Not proven for 3rd parties. All we know is that last-minute 1st-party clones were added based on ease of implementation. There is no proof that 3rd parties work the same way. For all we know Sakurai could take as much time as he wants for 3rd parties because there are fewer of them. There's no guarantee that the path of least resistance is the path that will get chosen, or even that Lloyd's path offers the least resistance. Last time I checked, Pac Man also has enough material for a moveset and he has a body that requires less effort to effort to animate than something more detailed.

If it's about who has a "better" moveset, we can't decide that. We haven't played as either character in this game; we can't possibly know that a character would be boring to play as. If it's about what "fits", a message board's definition of "fit" is irrelevant to the developer's decision.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#12DasDavidPosted 5/4/2013 12:30:13 AM
Christ Gene, he just mentioned something. He didn't even specifically say that this post was meant to make any sort of statement about whether or not he's more likely than Pacman so I don't see why you have to jump on it...

Oh sorry, I forgot that in addition to being le funniest dude on this board (man your joke topics are sooo clever are amusing) you're also in charge of all important matters such as making sure that no one expresses a thought opposite yours.

Carry on, as you will, keep it up, so on and so forth... sadly...
---
Final SSB4 prediction/wishlist before E3 2013
http://imgur.com/2a4A1An
#13dedekongPosted 5/4/2013 12:44:43 AM
This Lloyd vs Pacman debate has sparked my interest.
#14DoctorRicePosted 5/4/2013 1:19:28 AM
DasDavid posted...
Christ Gene, he just mentioned something. He didn't even specifically say that this post was meant to make any sort of statement about whether or not he's more likely than Pacman so I don't see why you have to jump on it...

Oh sorry, I forgot that in addition to being le funniest dude on this board (man your joke topics are sooo clever are amusing) you're also in charge of all important matters such as making sure that no one expresses a thought opposite yours.

Dude, all he was doing was stating facts. It's reactions like this that make people look like fanboys as opposed to open minded thinkers.
#15ViewtifulGenePosted 5/4/2013 4:26:19 AM(edited)
DasDavid posted...

I've seen enough of Doug's posts to know where this was going.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong