This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vanessa Z Schneider

#1ZodrynPosted 5/4/2013 2:08:41 PM
I did a quick search on gamefaqs and have been rather disappointed by the conversation surrounding this character. I think she would make a fantastic addition to Smash. I'd envision something of a mix between Samus and ZSS style play (agile like ZSS, but with more ranged play like Samus). What do you think?

Also, if you don't know who she is, search P.N.03 on Wikipedia.

daisychainrpg.pbworks.com/w/page/15185978/Vanessa%20Z%20Schneider

Here's an article that contains a pic of her classic suit (as opposed to the suit most people link to, which would never make it into Smash).
---
"And most of all, remember this: Your gems are the gems that will pierce the heavens. And you are truly, truly outrageous." ~ Scarizard
#2Undead SaintPosted 5/4/2013 2:11:20 PM
One of my favorite gamecube games.
---
Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary.
What's up with the parentheses in random places?-Gamemaster1212
#3PlasmaCannonPosted 5/4/2013 2:15:25 PM
She is a character that actually looks good in a skin tight suit unlike Samus who fails miserably at it.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#4Zodryn(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 2:28:06 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
She is a character that actually looks good in a skin tight suit unlike Samus who fails miserably at it.

I think better graphics will help Samus. Just look at Other M. I do think the suit could use a little something extra though. Also, I never thought the hair cut was very flattering. She looks better with short hair.
---
"And most of all, remember this: Your gems are the gems that will pierce the heavens. And you are truly, truly outrageous." ~ Scarizard
#5AlWikowonkavitzPosted 5/4/2013 2:30:40 PM
She's CAPCOM, actually.
---
AlWikowonkavitz is himself.
#6PlasmaCannonPosted 5/4/2013 2:48:06 PM
Zodryn posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...

I think better graphics will help Samus. Just look at Other M. I do think the suit could use a little something extra though. Also, I never thought the hair cut was very flattering. She looks better with short hair.

....there is nothing good about Samus in Other M. Nothing.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#7Zodryn(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 2:48:53 PM
AlWikowonkavitz posted...
She's CAPCOM, actually.

Yes, but she is also Nintendo exclusive at the moment. Sonic isn't even Nintendo exclusive, and he made it in to Brawl.
---
#8Doug314Posted 5/4/2013 2:50:46 PM
1-shot characters really don't stand much chance. Her game wasn't bad but there's almost no way she stands a chance unless she gets some other game or there are plans for her to get another game, neither of which seems likely at all at this point.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#9Zodryn(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 2:54:41 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...

So she didn't look better (just visually) in Other M's cut scenes? Compared with ZSS in SSBB or Metroid Prime 2 and 3, I thought she looked leagues better. Granted, I don't like the zero suit design much to begin with, but the best iteration is definitely in Other M. Just because the game play and Samus' character weren't great doesn't mean she didn't look good.
---
#10EarthLord_CJPosted 5/6/2013 5:16:39 AM
Zodryn posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...

So she didn't look better (just visually) in Other M's cut scenes? Compared with ZSS in SSBB or Metroid Prime 2 and 3, I thought she looked leagues better. Granted, I don't like the zero suit design much to begin with, but the best iteration is definitely in Other M. Just because the game play and Samus' character weren't great doesn't mean she didn't look good.

Apart from her actual figure and ridiculously small size (unless Anthony Higgs is a giant or something), she does look better at least in terms of graphical fidelity (I don't think many would argue against that).
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."