This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vanessa Z Schneider

#11OnionOfMysteryPosted 5/6/2013 5:54:23 AM
EarthLord_CJ posted...
Zodryn posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...

....there is nothing good about Samus in Other M. Nothing.

So she didn't look better (just visually) in Other M's cut scenes? Compared with ZSS in SSBB or Metroid Prime 2 and 3, I thought she looked leagues better. Granted, I don't like the zero suit design much to begin with, but the best iteration is definitely in Other M. Just because the game play and Samus' character weren't great doesn't mean she didn't look good.

Apart from her actual figure and ridiculously small size (unless Anthony Higgs is a giant or something), she does look better at least in terms of graphical fidelity (I don't think many would argue against that).

Yeah, I won't scorn Other M for graphics, it's a pretty good looking game. I even liked Samus' Cadet uniform/haircut. That'd be a great alternate outfit for ZSS.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#12PlasmaCannonPosted 5/6/2013 6:51:18 AM
Zodryn posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...

....there is nothing good about Samus in Other M. Nothing.

So she didn't look better (just visually) in Other M's cut scenes? Compared with ZSS in SSBB or Metroid Prime 2 and 3, I thought she looked leagues better. Granted, I don't like the zero suit design much to begin with, but the best iteration is definitely in Other M. Just because the game play and Samus' character weren't great doesn't mean she didn't look good.

Everything about Samus was bad in Other M even looks, in fact her looks were at their worst in that game.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.