What Fire Emblem characters could they have?

#1AnagramPosted 5/4/2013 8:48:07 PM
Marth is an obvious lock, as he's the first lord and has the most appearances. Ike's games are long gone by this point, though, like Roy's, so I'd be kind of surprised if either remains.
---
Not changing this sig until I decide to change this sig.
Started: July 6, 2005
#2Enemy_AC130Posted 5/4/2013 8:58:50 PM
Roy was planned for Brawl but cut due to time constraints, so it wouldn't be surprising to see him return. Chrom could replace Ike because he's the most recent lord.
---
Greatest STP of all time: http://i.imgur.com/niJah96.jpg
#3IngSlayerPosted 5/4/2013 9:09:19 PM(edited)
(Sees ANOTHER FIRE EMBLEM TOPIC ABOUT THE SAME THING LIKE THE REST IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNms0dGubxU

---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#4EstheimasterPosted 5/4/2013 9:05:25 PM
Ike's games were sold in America and did fairly well I think. He's also the canonically most powerful lord (killed a goddess). He fights much differently than the others, so I think he'll stay. Roy was just a clone of Marth and his game never came out for the US.

Chrom could be similar to Ike, but I can't see them being the same.

And just putting it out there, here are other characters commonly mentioned, but not as expected:

Lyn (But she's older)
Lucina (But she could be a Marth clone)
Robin (My favorite, but unlikely)
Micah (I butchered that spelling)
Hector (But he's as old as Lyn)
Ephiram (Older)
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#5XxWontonxXPosted 5/4/2013 9:13:49 PM
Estheimaster posted...
Ike's games were sold in America and did fairly well I think. He's also the canonically most powerful lord (killed a goddess). He fights much differently than the others, so I think he'll stay. Roy was just a clone of Marth and his game never came out for the US.

Chrom could be similar to Ike, but I can't see them being the same.

And just putting it out there, here are other characters commonly mentioned, but not as expected:

Lyn (But she's older)
Lucina (But she could be a Marth clone)
Robin (My favorite, but unlikely)
Micah (I butchered that spelling)
Hector (But he's as old as Lyn)
Ephiram (Older)

Lolwut, Micah? At least make an attempt lol. Micaiah* also Emphraim*
---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.
#6XxWontonxXPosted 5/4/2013 9:14:26 PM
Ephraim
---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.
#7RethalwolfPosted 5/4/2013 9:14:30 PM
Well, they COULD have pretty much any lord. In fact, anyone that appeared in the DLC for Awakening or the game itself is probably fair game.
What I expect are Marth and Ike at the very least.
Mainly because of what's been said before. Roy, possibly, but many FE fans don't like how weak he canonically is.
What (additionally) I want?
Lyn-Eliwood-Hector Weapon Triangle Trio
Chrom-Lucina Tag Team
Cloaked Robin combining might (swords) and magic (probably just lightning, though if not limited to it, Thoron would certainly appear)
Sothe (I just want a thief, he's the only "lord", but I wouldn't disparage Matthew or Colm, and certainly not Volke or Jaffar, and would be perfectly overjoyed with skins)
Miciah, for the light magic user

And for everyone to have a unique moveset. Hell, I'd describe a unique one for each if I thought it would help Nintendo and get them in the game.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#8AnnoyingCornGuyPosted 5/4/2013 9:22:38 PM
I really want a villain and/or a lady. I don't imagine it happening, but I'd be really happy if it could.
#9XxWontonxXPosted 5/4/2013 9:23:55 PM
AnnoyingCornGuy posted...
I really want a villain and/or a lady. I don't imagine it happening, but I'd be really happy if it could.

Micaiah or Lucina please.
---
#10AnnoyingCornGuyPosted 5/4/2013 9:38:56 PM
XxWontonxX posted...
AnnoyingCornGuy posted...

Micaiah or Lucina please.

I'd prefer a physical character only because we don't have a fantasy-female character who uses weapons, but we have Zelda for magic.

But I love both, and I'd still be happy with either one.