Here's a super duper Roster

#11AnnoyingCornGuyPosted 5/4/2013 9:58:18 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
I don't mind the roster for the most part. Mewtwo and young link with MM moveset sounds awesome.

Gray Fox, Porky, and Tails aren't needed IMO. We need a King K Rool and some other notable nintendo published characters

Oh yeah, somehow I missed Gray Fox and Porky. Again, no thank you.
#12Zerce(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 10:02:49 PM
AnnoyingCornGuy posted...

Awww c'mon, Pac man would make for a great "WTF/Retro character"

Dixie was going to be in Brawl but was cot along With Mewtwo and Toon Zelda so I thought she'd be a good coice.

Porky would be dumb, don't know what I was thinking, stupid me.
---
Zerce
#13AnnoyingCornGuyPosted 5/4/2013 10:27:14 PM
Zerce posted...
AnnoyingCornGuy posted...

Awww c'mon, Pac man would make for a great "WTF/Retro character"

Dixie was going to be in Brawl but was cot along With Mewtwo and Toon Zelda so I thought she'd be a good coice.

Porky would be dumb, don't know what I was thinking, stupid me.

They're not my thing. I'm very uninterested in Pac-man, and I've never been a fan of the "surprise" retro characters.

As for Dixie, I've never liked her. I don't like Diddy either, but Donkey Kong should have had the second rep, so I wasn't too upset. Although K'Rool would have been a more fun choice in my opinion.

But that's just me.
#14kreegan64Posted 5/4/2013 10:38:45 PM
Ridley, Mewtwo, WW Ganon, Toon Link/Zelda/Tetra...

They'd have to get titanium infused disks to handle all that epic at once. And have crystal coating along with it if they're planning on having all those characters on screen at once.
---
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
#15Doug314Posted 5/4/2013 10:47:47 PM
Bad. Only a few good choices on the list. Some just ridiculous choices.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#16Dustof_DryBonesPosted 5/4/2013 10:52:40 PM
I don't like this roster at all. Among other things, you need to rep some more new franchises (i.e. Xenoblade). You're focusing too much on the franchise that are already represented and don't particularly need or deserve more reps (especially EarthBound).
---
Ahoy, matey!