This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Reasons to support Grima as one of the Fire Emblem reps. (SPOILERS)

#1AphophPosted 5/4/2013 11:49:10 PM
1. Is one of the 3 Lords.

2. Is the final boss.

3. Doesn't use just a sword.

4. Represents multiple FE games (the games with Marth), being what came around after the sealed Earth Dragons fused.
#2RethalwolfPosted 5/5/2013 12:09:08 AM
The final smash DOES write itself... as long as it would be the hooded version we see in the beginning (is there a separate version for different genders? If so, different costumes for em), I'd be down.
Honestly, I really like the idea of using a sword for main combat and spells for specials, or mixing the two with Thoron making at least one appearance but not necessarily limiting him to Thunder spells.
My Robin is an Assassin, though... favorite class ^_^ it could only be more perfect if it used daggers instead of swords.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#3AllaudeenPosted 5/5/2013 2:53:59 AM
i support Grima as a stage and a character ...
DERP!!!!
---
Need a signature :)
#4MetaFalconPunchPosted 5/5/2013 5:53:43 AM
Allaudeen posted...
i support Kraid as a stage and a character ...
DERP!!!!

---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#5Belmont_92Posted 5/5/2013 6:20:30 AM
It would be pretty cool if he could be customized on a different menu. Because he is an avatar, he could be the only character that the player can change physically.

Other than that, default is the hooded version, maybe half of the colors are the female version. If we were really spoiled, it would be like Tekken Tag 2 where each color slot is room for a new customization. Giving us freedom to have about 6 different Grimas.
---
The Official Astaroth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
#6Aphoph(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 1:49:13 PM
One of the alts would be a swimsuit.
#7albertojz356Posted 5/5/2013 1:51:22 PM
Good idea but I think Grima should have an alternate character being the opposite gender. Both should have the same amount of different colored palette options imo.

Aphoph posted...
One of the alts would be a swimsuit.

male or female?
---
Pauline, Palutena, Bayonetta, Cptn. Syrup, Eirika, Micaiah, Anna, Lyn, Lucina, Shantae, Lip, Andy, Medusa, Birdo, & Mike Jones for SSB4!
#8XxWontonxXPosted 5/5/2013 2:20:47 PM
Allaudeen posted...
i support Grima as a stage and a character ...
DERP!!!!

---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.
#9Ari917Posted 5/5/2013 2:39:13 PM
Aphoph posted...
4. Represents multiple FE games (the games with Marth), being what came around after the sealed Earth Dragons fused.

That's not confirmed, plus Loptyr and Medeus are too good to be a part of Grima.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#10Aphoph(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 4:07:51 PM
albertojz356 posted...
male or female?

Whatever.