This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Food for thought...

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#11
500 of Waluigi's votes are Anthuny's troll alt votez. Only explination why that trash is so high.
GURL POWER!! GURLZ RULE.
3 years ago#12
Doug314 posted...
Good thing this should mostly just be ignored. What people think they want != what they really want, and the Internet != real life. People that want Waluigi don't realize how boring he'd be and he's almost completely filler.

Well, he was essentially made to be filler, but they gave him a lot of personality. I don't think he'd bring much to Smash, but he wouldn't be the worst thing to make it's way in.
3 years ago#13
Yeah, it doesn't mean anything. Though, it's kind of interesting to see who people want most. I figured K Rool would be higher.
Megaman for Smash Bros. 4!
I heavily dislike My Little Pony
3 years ago#14
This is amazing.
...once again, my mind crumbles to Kooky's logic! -MetaFalconPunch
Official Ganondorf of the SSBU Boards
3 years ago#15
Roy above Chrom, no Lucina.

Good.
Greatest STP of all time: http://i.imgur.com/niJah96.jpg
3 years ago#16
I wouldn't say it's the definitive. GameFAQs has much more activity in the Smash boards.
NutOfDeath is my slave. I'm also a Viewtiful Gene poser.
Nintendo E3 2013 Countdown: http://tinyurl.com/NintyE32013
3 years ago#17
I could make an interesting moveset for a brick. People who say a character would be boring are stupid.
MGO- Mr. Detroit
3 years ago#18
pixel378 posted...
I could make an interesting moveset for a brick. People who say a character would be boring are stupid.

Well go on then...make a moveset for a brick.
---
Black 2 FC: Jamie 2409 4238 1529
3 years ago#19
StreetPasWantr posted...
I wouldn't say it's the definitive. GameFAQs has much more activity in the Smash boards.

No forum poll is definitive since no forum accurately represents the audience for this game.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
3 years ago#20
*see what's number 1*

So they are just as delusional as people here. Interesting.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived