We don't need anymore "main series" Mario reps.

#11ViewtifulGenePosted 5/6/2013 8:00:03 AM
Littlejeffery posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
You have no proof that a spinoff rep is needed. All you proved is that you want one. Never mind the fact that main-series characters also represent the spinoffs. Unless you're telling me that Mario is not in Mario Kart and Mario Tennis.

Also, Smash is not a Mario spinoff. Your logic doesn't work.

Back off gene, you can't deny Waluigi's chances when even Charles Martinet ( THE FRIGGIN VOICE ACTOR OF MARIO, LUIGI, WARIO, WALUIGI, BABY MARIO, AND BABY LUIGI) WANTS WALUIGI TO GET HIS OWN GAMES

http://kotaku.com/5549587/marios-voice-yearns-for-waluigi-games

The wants of a voice actor prove nothing. Wanting something to happen doesn't make it likely to happen. And a voice actor has no influence over what games Nintendo decides to make.

I can easily question Waluigi's chances when you repeatedly fail to present valid evidence. If you're so sure that Waluigi is likely then show me valid proof.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#12Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 5/6/2013 8:04:13 AM
Littlejeffery posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
You have no proof that a spinoff rep is needed. All you proved is that you want one. Never mind the fact that main-series characters also represent the spinoffs. Unless you're telling me that Mario is not in Mario Kart and Mario Tennis.

Back off gene, you can't deny Waluigi's chances when even Charles Martinet ( THE FRIGGIN VOICE ACTOR OF MARIO, LUIGI, WARIO, WALUIGI, BABY MARIO, AND BABY LUIGI) WANTS WALUIGI TO GET HIS OWN GAMES

-Charles Martinet is not director of this game
-He doesn't work nor for Namco Bandai or Sora, he has NO POWER
-He is no way related to the Smash development only by voice acting
-He specifically spoke about getting his own game, not appearing in Smash Bros.
-That proves B******* about he appearing in Smash Bros.
-That is NO WAY RELATED TO SUPER SMASH BROS.
---
...once again, my mind crumbles to Kooky's logic! -MetaFalconPunch
Official Ganondorf of the SSBU Boards
#13Littlejeffery(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 8:24:27 AM
ViewtifulGene posted...
Littlejeffery posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

The wants of a voice actor prove nothing. Wanting something to happen doesn't make it likely to happen. And a voice actor has no influence over what games Nintendo decides to make.

I can easily question Waluigi's chances when you repeatedly fail to present valid evidence. If you're so sure that Waluigi is likely then show me valid proof.

The reason you are being soo butthurt gene is because you know Waluigi getting the recognition he deserves is inevitable. No one gives a ***n what you think, the fact of the matter is that Waluigi is GOING to be a playable character, butthurt or not. Face it gene, what you and every other hater thinks doesn't matter because in the end, I'm (and every other Waluigi fan) will have the last laugh while you sit in a corner still being butthurt over the fact that Waluigi that got in over your favorite/most wanted newcomer.
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#14RawstyleEeveePosted 5/6/2013 8:24:28 AM
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...
Littlejeffery posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

To keep it simple Kooky, nobody has an influence on Smash Bros, besides Sakurai.
---
Official Eevee of the Pokemon X/Y board
#15Littlejeffery(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 8:36:21 AM
RawstyleEevee posted...
Littlejeffery posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

To keep it simple Kooky, nobody has an influence on Smash Bros, besides Sakurai.

Speaking of Masahiro Sakurai, he also expressed wanting Waluigi to be a playable character when he posted this on his Twitter:

http://nureviews.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/1340290777523.jpg?w=600
---
#16ViewtifulGenePosted 5/6/2013 8:51:58 AM
Littlejeffery posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
Littlejeffery posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

The reason you are being soo butthurt gene

Butthurt? No. I am merely questioning your argument.

is because you know Waluigi getting the recognition he deserves is inevitable.

You have not presented a single lick of evidence suggesting it is inevitable.

No one gives a ***n what you think, the fact of the matter is that Waluigi is GOING to be a playable character, butthurt or not. Face it gene, what you and every other hater thinks doesn't matter because in the end, I'm (and every other Waluigi fan) will have the last laugh while you sit in a corner still being butthurt over the fact that Waluigi that got in over your favorite/most wanted newcomer.

If you're so sure that Waluigi is going to be playable then drop the ad hominem fallacies and show me some valid evidence.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
#17ViewtifulGenePosted 5/6/2013 8:57:40 AM
Littlejeffery posted...
RawstyleEevee posted...
Littlejeffery posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

Speaking of Masahiro Sakurai, he also expressed wanting Waluigi to be a playable character when he posted this on his Twitter:

http://nureviews.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/1340290777523.jpg?w=600

You have no proof that the poll was posted because of Waluigi.
---
#18Littlejeffery(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 9:00:56 AM
ViewtifulGene posted...
If you're so sure that Waluigi is going to be playable then drop the ad hominem fallacies and show me some valid evidence.

Still in denial gene? I can't wait until E3 or Nintendo Direct so I can laugh at you and every other hater. If Waluigi isn't announced at E3 or Nintendo Direct, then he will be later on (as a playable character of course).
---
#19ViewtifulGenePosted 5/6/2013 9:02:33 AM
Littlejeffery posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

Still in denial gene? I can't wait until E3 or Nintendo Direct so I can laugh at you and every other hater. If Waluigi isn't announced at E3 or Nintendo Direct, then he will be later on (as a playable character of course).

I can't accept your argument until you prove it.

If you're so sure that he will be playable then show me your proof. If you have no proof, then by definition you don't know that he will be playable.
---
#20GoldenYuiitusinPosted 5/6/2013 9:05:14 AM
*Sighs*
It's people like the OP that make the sane Waluigi fans such as myself look bad. -_-