How do you guys feel about the 3DS version having exclusive characters?

#1KlRBEHPosted 5/8/2013 8:11:05 AM
Along with the Wii U version having a few exclusive characters as well.

I'm going to buy both anyway, but that would be pretty cool and tbqh it's most likely going to happen.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fUaBI.jpg
I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DERE KIRBEH
#2MyZombieFianceePosted 5/8/2013 8:15:47 AM
I'd support this as long as the Wii U version got the better exclusives. But honestly, I don't see it happening.
---
PSN: PersonaSkelter
'Tis me! http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w666/MyZombieFiancee/Me_zps23f1c9ab.png
#3DIGIRULEPosted 5/8/2013 8:17:48 AM
I really want them to be 2 separate games... so I'd hope for exclusive characters. I seriously hate when developers make the same game for two systems, and Nintendo has NEVER done this in their history (aside from porting a game to a handheld a few years later, like DKCR on 3DS.)

I don't understand why Nintendo would start now- not only that, but the Wii U is failing miserably, and having the same game on the 3DS would just entice people to not buy the Wii U for the same game.
---
Lemon
#4LittlejefferyPosted 5/8/2013 8:21:29 AM
The version that has Waluigi as a playable character is the version that i'm getting.
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#5ExodecaiPosted 5/8/2013 8:33:17 AM
You know what I would love. If the 3DS version was a 2D fighter (like the JUMP games on the DS) and the Wii U version is the standard Smash we all love. That would be amazing
---
http://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-give-waluigi-a-chance-in-the-spotlight
Let's try giving Waluigi a chance in the spotlight! 90+ supporters!
#6papermegaslimePosted 5/8/2013 8:42:16 AM
I think either Sakurai or Iwata said somewhere that they'll be different games, so different characters would make sense. I keep forgetting about the 3DS version though.
---
Clefairy is best Pokemon and should be an alt costume for Jiggs
#7albertojz356Posted 5/8/2013 9:01:54 AM
I honestly wouldn't mind at all I think that would make me want to get both instead of just one.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Bayonetta, Cptn. Syrup, Eirika, Micaiah, Anna, Lyn, Lucina, Shantae, Lip, Andy, Medusa, Birdo, & Mike Jones for SSB4!
#8RevOn_DXPosted 5/8/2013 11:34:59 AM
I would be perfectly fine with that. But it would also be cool if you can unlock the exclusives through some sort of connectivity. Like say Anna was only in the 3DS version while Chrom was in Wii-U, connect both sytems and boom! They are now on both versions
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
#9G-ScythePosted 5/8/2013 11:36:38 AM
this is the worst idea ever and you should feel pain for suggesting it
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#10RevOn_DXPosted 5/8/2013 11:40:25 AM
G-Scythe posted...
this is the worst idea ever and you should feel pain for suggesting it

Acutally, it reminds me of Pokemon and it's version exclusives. Would be a nice way to make more $ for both versions of Smash 4. Now that I think about it....connectivity could get interesting. Like say...the only way for Wii-U smashers to fight against Anna(who would be a 3DS exclusive) would be to connect a Smash 3D to Smash U!
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!