This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Mario ended up getting 2 new reps, who should they be?

#11l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 5/9/2013 5:14:20 PM
Doc n' WAA
---
"I'm not sick of Nintendo making good games. Just like I'm not sick of pizza, sex, and Doctor Who." - BlackWizardMagus
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#12DaisyfanboyPosted 5/9/2013 5:22:15 PM
Daisy and Waluigi.

As far as the games go they're nothing special. But as far as the franchise goes, they're the next ones in line.
---
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.
#13UberPyro64Posted 5/9/2013 5:32:56 PM
ecylis posted...
Mario only needs one more and that is Toad. This is an absolute fact.

lol no. Toad will stay in Peach's skirt forever.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/9481/may2013roster.png
#14DynasticAnthonyPosted 5/9/2013 5:41:08 PM
Toad and Waluigi are the likeliest Mario newcomers imo.
---
Official Husband of Aversa!
"Every day I have the desire to talk to Anthony because I just can't resist his charm and personality." ~ Mistress Zelda
#15Doug314Posted 5/9/2013 5:53:47 PM
Toad is the only potential Mario newcomer. The rest have no chance at all. And we especially won't get 2 of them that are both Mario spin-off near exclusives like both of Daisy and Waluigi. Daisy really just has no chance at all and should be ignored completely.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#16gamester_12345Posted 5/9/2013 5:55:03 PM
As much as i hate them; Waluigi and Bowser Jr, i mean Daisy hasn't been used/seen outside of Mario Land and countless Sports and Party games meaning she might be a clone of some sorts of Peach in move sets.

And Toad...seems similar to Mario in 2, but exactly like him in NSMB Wii U, if he used things like tennis rackets and golf clubs, that would just be strange...i mean the characters are trophies REPRESENTING the characters, but having a Toad just seems weird, even when considering Yoshi and Pokemon, they're more unique in comparison to Mushroom Retainers.
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2373
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Jarlsberg
#17DynasticAnthonyPosted 5/9/2013 6:16:49 PM
Doug314 posted...
Toad is the only potential Mario newcomer. The rest have no chance at all. And we especially won't get 2 of them that are both Mario spin-off near exclusives like both of Daisy and Waluigi. Daisy really just has no chance at all and should be ignored completely.

OK, Sakurai.
---
Official Husband of Aversa!
"Every day I have the desire to talk to Anthony because I just can't resist his charm and personality." ~ Mistress Zelda
#18papermegaslimePosted 5/9/2013 6:21:20 PM
Fawful and Paper Dr. Watoadaisy Jr
---
Clefairy is best Pokemon and should be an alt costume for Jiggs
#19albertojz356Posted 5/9/2013 6:37:16 PM
Pauline, and Birdo.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Bayonetta, Cptn. Syrup, Eirika, Micaiah, Anna, Lyn, Lucina, Shantae, Lip, Andy, Medusa, Birdo, & Mike Jones for SSB4!
#20lowuwPosted 5/9/2013 6:50:18 PM
Wart and Toad.