A new Fire Emblem Awakening rep is confirmed but it's not Chrom (Spoilers)

#21JunDagekiPosted 5/10/2013 11:45:46 AM
I don't even remember a Priam in the game.

In any case, topics that don't even consider any realistic candidates for playable characters should be off-topic IMO. It's just a FE poll of who is liked more.

No.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#22DynasticAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 3:23:40 PM
bump
---
Official Husband of Aversa!
"Every day I have the desire to talk to Anthony because I just can't resist his charm and personality." ~ Mistress Zelda
#23bloodmage3Posted 5/11/2013 4:02:18 PM
I don't have the foggiest idea who Priam is but he's gotta be one big ****ing badass to completely own 5 good different characters who actually did something in the game.

That or folks are scared of characters who can do something new. Aaahh Emm and Aversa haz magic and they girls. 2 scary must vote swordguy. Aaaah can't vote Gangrel cuz he too different. Aaaahh can't vote Fenyay 'cuz he not have blu hair.
---
They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, and they're behind us. They can't get away this time!
#24KrazyKumaPosted 5/11/2013 5:30:33 PM
The_Undying_84 posted...
Really? Priam is winning? We have 2 blue haired swordsman already, we pass on the most likely Awakening candidate, who is also a blue haired swordsman, to get................ another blue haired swordsman? That's what you people want?

Probably because if Ike gets cut, then he would be a more fitting replacement than Chrom.
#25GhetsisPosted 5/11/2013 5:35:08 PM
My hubby Gangrel.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#26EstheimasterPosted 5/11/2013 7:44:36 PM
Priam, because he'll replace Ike rather easily.
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
#27DynasticAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 10:50:36 AM
Didn't expect Priam to be in the lead.
---
Official Husband of Aversa!
"Every day I have the desire to talk to Anthony because I just can't resist his charm and personality." ~ Mistress Zelda
#28DynasticAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 3:39:01 PM
bump
---
Official Husband of Aversa <333333333
Official Walhart and Conqueror of the Secret Board
#29SmallerRidleyPosted 5/19/2013 3:41:53 PM
Can we have a 100+ vote bump limit on character representation polls? You're not going to get a significant number more people.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods.
#30MrSpacelySlatePosted 5/19/2013 3:43:10 PM
Don't care for any of them.

Fire Emblem Awakening is so overrated.