This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could choose, would you sacrifice Sonic to include Megaman?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. If you could choose, would you sacrifice Sonic to include Megaman?
2 years ago#1
topic - Results (185 votes)
Yes
51.35% (95 votes)
No
48.65% (90 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Would you cut Sonic from the roster in order to include Megaman?
---
http://tinyurl.com/c2zfglr
2 years ago#2
If there was no other way for Mega Man to get in, I'd do it. I'd prefer not to cut any unique movesets, but it isn't unusual for 3rd-party guests to make one-time appearances in these sorts of games.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
(edited by ViewtifulGene)
2 years ago#3
In a hearbeat to me megaman is one of the coolest game icons in the world even cooler than sonic IMO. Not to mention sonic's moveset is lackluster at best and I think they can do so much better with megaman.
---
VV-Double team is OP-VV
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc87/lugiaXDTrainer/Lucario/lucariosig.gif
2 years ago#4
I vote yes.
2 years ago#5
No way.
2 years ago#6
As much as I love Megaman, no way. Sonic is my favorite video game character.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
2 years ago#7
It's pretty evened out.

Both the Blue Blur and the Blue Bomber are great video game icons, so I wouldn't mind either of them. I'd really like to see Sonic's moveset in a faster paced game, though (and don't suggest Project M).
---
http://tinyurl.com/c2zfglr
2 years ago#8
If it was absolutely nessicary, yes. I don't like cutting unique characters, but if Sonic staying means no MM and vice versa, then I'd take that.

Mind you, I think Sonic is a better fit for the game in general with the Sega / Nintendo rivalry in the 90's and the partnership between the two in the present. Sonic is pretty much the perfect 3rd party Smash character. But, as far as personal preference, I like Mega Man much better so of the two I'd go with MM if it were purely up to my personal opinion.
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
2 years ago#9
No. Putting Mega Man in SSB doesn't make any sense to me & I like the way Sonic turned out.
---
"I'd rather die than go to heaven."-Murderface
2 years ago#10
I'd prefer every Smash have different guest characters...Make it a revolving door.
---
"What are you waiting for, Mr. Howel? Start talking into a fish!"
-The Skipper (Early B & W episode of Gilligan's Island)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. If you could choose, would you sacrifice Sonic to include Megaman?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived