Innovative Konami Newcomer Idea

#1ViewtifulGenePosted 5/15/2013 8:20:23 AM
Konami has given Nintendo several robust, exclusive games over games over the years, including an installment of the acclaimed Zone of the Enders franchise and several Castlevania games. Konami deserves representation for both of these franchises, regardless of whether Snake stays or goes. But Mr. Sakurai is apprehensive about adding too many characters to this game, so it would be preferred to represent both franchises without making two new characters. Fortunately, one character can represent both franchises at the same time. Mr. Sakurai should let Konami show off their Vjaya in this game, because Vjaya is an asset to the player in two Konami games that were Game Boy Advance exclusives. Vjaya was a powerful lightning-elemental sword in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. Vjaya is also a swift, ninja-like, giant robot that players control in Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars. Given the high visibility of Vjaya in two great GBA-exclusive games, Mr. Sakurai should show gamers some more Vjaya in this game. Who wouldn't want to play as a Nintendo-exclusive, giant ninja robot with an electric sword?
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#2PlasmaCannonPosted 5/15/2013 8:24:42 AM
Do I have to pay 10k worth of Meseta to attack with it?
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#3ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 8:33:34 AM
PlasmaCannon posted...
Do I have to pay 10k worth of Meseta to attack with it?

No. Vjaya will keep going as long as you want. In ZOE, Vjaya had infinite ammunition for some attacks, and all consumable ammo is replenished for free at the end of each chapter. AoS, Vjaya is found on the floor, begging to be taken, and the weapon never breaks.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
#4TwilightOrochiPosted 5/15/2013 8:53:20 AM
TC, you actually got me to order the ZOE HD collection for PS3, thank you.
---
Watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, if u haven't seen it yet.
But beware, it has horror elements and psycho's in it and u may get very emotional sometimes.
#5ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 9:26:24 AM
TwilightOrochi posted...

I'm not sure if Vjaya is in those games though.
---
#6ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 12:53:52 PM
I'm surprised there isn't more interest in Vjaya here. Vjaya helped make ZOE and Castlevania great on the GBA.
---
#7TwilightOrochiPosted 5/16/2013 6:37:34 AM
ViewtifulGene posted...
TwilightOrochi posted...

I'm not sure if Vjaya is in those games though.

It must be!
---
Watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, if u haven't seen it yet.
But beware, it has horror elements and psycho's in it and u may get very emotional sometimes.