Your reaction:

#1VirtualAnomolyPosted 5/15/2013 9:34:13 PM
If Marth and Ike were replaced by Chrom and Priam.
(updating the series with their lineage)
Personally, I would not mind this.
My only problem would be that I like Priam's design and personality, but I think he would have to star in his own Wii U game continuing off of the radiant series, before I would want him to replace Ike as a character. Definitely a costume(if they do those this game for some reason) or assist trophy.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#2sumostickfigurePosted 5/15/2013 9:55:30 PM
It depends on whether or not one of them is a clone of Marth. If there's a Marth clone, I wouldn't mind too much. If there isn't, I would be out a main...
---
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
#3DarkNashXPosted 5/15/2013 10:26:52 PM
marth wont get replaced no chances at all

ike could be replaced with krom tough
---
vengeance will be mine!!
Xbox live tag: SSJ DarkWolf X
#4Doug314Posted 5/16/2013 1:06:09 PM
Horrible. Everything recent is way overrated and they shouldn't just represent the newest game in a series and trash the entire rest of it.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, Lloyd or at least some Tales character, and Anna or at least some female or non-sword FE character for SSB4!
#5NightinanglePosted 5/16/2013 11:49:28 PM
DarkNashX posted...
marth wont get replaced no chances at all

ike could be replaced with krom tough

Well that is not the topic. haha, just kidding!

I would not care, I just played brawl for a small time before returning it to my ex, and now I don't know much about them anyway!