This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I kind of hope Goku gets in now.

#41JunDagekiPosted 5/17/2013 10:21:51 PM
Imagine if there are a lot more rumors that come concerning Goku being in the game and then we get Superman instead.

Imagine if we get both Superman and Goku...vs topics of those two all over the Smash board.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#42Grammar_manPosted 5/18/2013 3:13:12 AM
Frankly, I'd much rather have Arale than Goku if we really need a Toriyama character.
#43Xepher988Posted 5/18/2013 4:02:40 AM
Frankly, I'd much rather have Makise Kurisu if we really need an anime character.
---
GT: Earthbound12 http://myanimelist.net/profile/Earthbound12
#44LLL_DeadlyPosted 5/18/2013 6:06:19 AM
PlasmaCannon posted...
Toadkart posted...
Fair enough.

Now to get back on topic, as I've said before I don't think anime characters belong in SSB, but if an anime character were to get in, it would most likely be Goku. He's arguably the most iconic anime character, and since Namco has made several DBZ games and is now helping make this game, he's likelier now than ever. But I still don't expect to see him.

However, I didn't expect to see Snake either, so you never know.

Personally (despite any past comments) I don't give a flip if Goku gets in the game, he isn't Lip so I wouldn't care that much more or less. Actually I'd be thankful it was him instead of someone like Naruto....

there's nothing wrong with Naruto either.

Have you even, y'know, watched it? Because the first arc of Naruto is pretty incredible. Everything goes downhill from there, but there's still a consistent quality running through. The series doesn't get mediocre until Naruto Shippuden, and even then, there's some really good writing in some arcs.
---
http://tinyurl.com/c2zfglr
#45Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 5/18/2013 6:10:43 AM
AlWikowonkavitz posted...
I'd rather have Godzilla or Ultraman

Holy crap, you are a fan of Ultraman? I cannot find any on the Internet, well minus the Ultra Wiki I administrate. I would love Ultraman to be a character, again Bandai owns a certain part of Tsunuraya Prod. and it means Ultraman would be reduced from 50 meters to 2 meters at least.
---
...once again, my mind crumbles to Kooky's logic! -MetaFalconPunch
Official Dark Lord Ganondorf of the SSBU Board.
#46PlasmaCannonPosted 5/18/2013 10:04:38 AM
LLL_Deadly posted...

Have you even, y'know, watched it? Because the first arc of Naruto is pretty incredible. Everything goes downhill from there, but there's still a consistent quality running through. The series doesn't get mediocre until Naruto Shippuden, and even then, there's some really good writing in some arcs.

Narufail has always been a very poor anime as are most shounen "jump" anime. Yes I watched it for a while when it first appeared on CN. Everything about the show reeks of mediocre and uninteresting especially Naruto himself. Main thing that kills this anime is the filler and pointless episodes. Battle/fight scenes are poor as well so not even that can save this anime (especially compared to Yu Yu Hakusho).

I'm really sorry that you are so stuck up on shounen anime and don't know what variety is. Open your eyes and broaden your horizons and you'll discover some very nice gems.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#47slumpcatPosted 5/18/2013 10:06:54 AM
PlasmaCannon posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...

Narufail has always been a very poor anime as are most shounen "jump" anime. Yes I watched it for a while when it first appeared on CN. Everything about the show reeks of mediocre and uninteresting especially Naruto himself. Main thing that kills this anime is the filler and pointless episodes. Battle/fight scenes are poor as well so not even that can save this anime (especially compared to Yu Yu Hakusho).

I'm really sorry that you are so stuck up on shounen anime and don't know what variety is. Open your eyes and broaden your horizons and you'll discover some very nice gems.

Oh, come on, Naruto isn't terrible. It has its charms and such. I'm not saying it's great, but there are hundreds of worse animes out there.
---
meow
http://i.imgur.com/ZrgWFq5.jpg?1
#48LordHummusPosted 5/18/2013 10:10:48 AM
NME_Enterprises posted...
I'd rather have Nappa.

You mean Ghost Nappa I hope.
---
People are probably the dumbest creatures alive