Poll for Robin's odds.

#11JunDagekiPosted 5/21/2013 12:20:04 AM
Honestly no way it's going to happen. It's a character who doesn't have a defined name, gender, look, personality, etc.

Pokemon Trainer.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#12EstheimasterPosted 5/21/2013 12:23:20 AM
JunDageki posted...
Honestly no way it's going to happen. It's a character who doesn't have a defined name, gender, look, personality, etc.

Pokemon Trainer.

Ninja'd you by one post :P

Also, any Pokemon is generic and can be either gender and have any name.
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
#13JunDagekiPosted 5/21/2013 12:33:19 AM
Also, a character not having defined aspects is not an issue at all.
Name? call it Robin or Avatar, the same way they call Link or Pokemon Trainer what you see now.
Gender? put both of them as skin color the same way as Wario, and of course change voice.
looks? Just put the regular size and 5 different heads for each gender, OR just put the basic image of him/her:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120222224919/fireemblem/images/9/93/My_Unit_%28Portrait_1_-_Kakusei%29.jpg
Personality? why the hell would this be a problem in Smash bros? Bowser acted like a damn brainless dinosaur in Melee.

Inb4They have never done this before!

there's always a first time for everything, ALWAYS in each smash bros.
---
#14DignatoReRaisedPosted 5/21/2013 1:14:57 AM
They can just call the character The Tactician, or Robin since that's the default name.

I don't think it's very likely, but I'd be happy about it.
---
DON'T F*** WITH THE SENATOR!
NANOMACHINES, SON!
#15Issa_5Posted 5/21/2013 3:14:35 AM
Don't see it happening, but I'd be really happy if Robin was in it.
#16XxWontonxXPosted 5/21/2013 4:20:59 AM
20%
---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.
#17AphophPosted 5/21/2013 4:37:55 AM
DIGIRULE posted...
doesn't have a defined name

Yes he does.

And?

look

Yes he does.

personality

Yes he does.
#18SmokedChiliPosted 5/21/2013 5:22:39 AM
10%. While I don't see it as very likely, it would have moveset potential for being capable of using both swords and magic. As for its looks, it's either the "default" option a hood over its face as well an ambiguous voice to keep its gender ambiguous.
---
I came... to this topic.
And I just orgasmed.
#19DIGIRULEPosted 5/21/2013 6:01:09 AM
7lightsXIII posted...
DIGIRULE posted...

Link would like to have a talk with you.

And Link is the main character and has been for 20+ years from his OWN series.

This isn't Zelda or Pokemon- it's Fire Emblem, a game that has an extremely rich history of main characters with a defined personality, look, name, etc. They aren't going to put a no face character in this game when there are so many other major characters in the series to choose from.
---
Lemon
#20JunDagekiPosted 5/21/2013 6:36:01 AM
And Link is the main character and has been for 20+ years from his OWN series.

This isn't Zelda or Pokemon- it's Fire Emblem, a game that has an extremely rich history of main characters with a defined personality, look, name, etc. They aren't going to put a no face character in this game when there are so many other major characters in the series to choose from.

Um wow, maybe you should play the game before talking nonsense about it...
---