This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rumor: sonic to return in smash 4 and Bayoneeta is a newcomer.

#31ToologistPosted 5/21/2013 2:00:51 AM
Electric_Sonic posted...
Brawl's roster was leaked months before it's release. People obtaining the game and leaking the roster only confirmed the leak.

This. The whole ChaosZero deal that happened in late 2007.

I don't remember him leaking the whole roster. He got a couple of new characters (and some other stuff) but not everything.

Though it still counts as I leak, I suppose, but that situation isn't really comparable to this one. I'm still certain this one is fake.

Yeah, he didn't leak the entire roster per say, but he named some characters that people were thought at the time MAY not come back, such as Sheik, Ness, and a couple of others (this is actually debatable). He also correctly predicted the Dragoon item to the T, which was convinced many people that he was correct.

But yeah, you're right. Both aren't comparable.
---
Honorable U.S. Navy veteran! 9/25/2007-11/24/2011
~Official The Question of the SSB Wii U board Justice League!~
#32AlexAdz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 3:03:25 AM(edited)
Toologist posted...
Electric_Sonic posted...
Brawl's roster was leaked months before it's release. People obtaining the game and leaking the roster only confirmed the leak.

This. The whole ChaosZero deal that happened in late 2007.

I don't remember him leaking the whole roster. He got a couple of new characters (and some other stuff) but not everything.

Though it still counts as I leak, I suppose, but that situation isn't really comparable to this one. I'm still certain this one is fake.

Yeah, he didn't leak the entire roster per say, but he named some characters that people were thought at the time MAY not come back, such as Sheik, Ness, and a couple of others (this is actually debatable). He also correctly predicted the Dragoon item to the T, which was convinced many people that he was correct.

But yeah, you're right. Both aren't comparable.

I remember someone leaked wolf months before being confirmed.
Also:

http://www.tssznews.com/2013/05/10/rumor-sega-at-work-on-another-ms-olympics-title/

This was on May 10th, before Lost World and the Olympic Games game were announced. This guy hinted at a game made by Sega Sports Japan that would be exclusive to the Wii U, and weve recently learned that Mario and Sonic at the Sochi Olympic Winter Games is in the works. Sega Sports Japan made the past games in the Mario and Sonic Olympic Games series, so that could be what 100-Year-Old-Gamer was talking about.

Then, he said this:

A few Sonic games are currently being made (all of which will be on Wii U)

This was also on May 10th, and we would later learn that the Sonic games of this year will be release on the Wii U.

Finally, there is what he said on the IGN Boards, which is this:

As you may know, they dont want to add to many third-party characters to avoid losing focus, but expect characters like Sonic to return and a few new ones from places like Namco and Platinum as well!

This guy said that Sonic will be returning and a Platinum Games rep will be in the new Smash Bros game. This rumor article has people saying that Sonic and Bayonetta are going to be in the next Smash Bros, as well.

I wonder how people will react if if this is real, and they are both confirmed at e3? I mean this was only posted here, and smashboards.
#33Traptin3daysPosted 5/21/2013 3:06:58 AM
The only 3rd party rep I want is Megaman, I would be quite disappointed if Bayonetta was in in the game but no Mega :/
---
I took the low road in
I'll take the high road out!
#34XxWontonxXPosted 5/21/2013 3:14:21 AM
Traptin3days posted...
The only 3rd party rep I want is Megaman, I would be quite disappointed if Bayonetta was in in the game but no Mega :/

---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.
#35Blazekicker27Posted 5/21/2013 3:23:05 AM
As long as Mega Man gets in I'm fine with Bayonetta.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#36bleachgamer3Posted 5/21/2013 3:59:49 AM
I would be very happy to have her as a character.
#37IlluminoiusPosted 5/21/2013 4:13:10 AM
Toologist posted...
TSSZ has been my top source for Sonic news for many many years.

what the hell is wrong with you
tssz is just some blog where some stupid teenage sonic fanboy just posts stupid rumors in order to garner hits
he goes around posting false things all the time just because it gets people mad and gets them to read his site
#38BadDecisionsPosted 5/21/2013 4:13:47 AM
Bayonetta is my favorite game of this console generation and one of the most fun characters in a long time. That would take this game from a "meh, maybe," to a day one purchase from me. Hell, that'd take the Wii U from an "I'll get one when Bayonetta 2 comes out" to a "when Smash Bros comes out" for me.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSLJJDRA-jQ
Rate and subscribe. Very good best videos all the day!
#39xyzlacticPosted 5/21/2013 4:27:19 AM
BadDecisions posted...
Bayonetta is my favorite game of this console generation and one of the most fun characters in a long time. That would take this game from a "meh, maybe," to a day one purchase from me. Hell, that'd take the Wii U from an "I'll get one when Bayonetta 2 comes out" to a "when Smash Bros comes out" for me.

I'm buying Bayonetta 2. Cause it's gonna be on the wii u :D. Her being in smash is instant buy for me
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#40dedekongPosted 5/21/2013 4:39:27 AM
Notice it's mostly the megaman supporters complaining about bayonetta, as if she is a threat to megaman's roster spot. Odds are no one at Nintendo or Capcom wants to put him in smash. There is simply no incentive outside of the vocal fan base that doesn't even buy his games. Nintendo needs to put bayonetta in because she has a game coming out exclusively for Wii u soon, and they need I generate hype for a game that is otherwise irrelevant to Nintendo fans.