Wishlist roster!

#1sterlingtygerPosted 5/22/2013 10:05:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xiGKh0M.png

Would you be satisfied with this roster?

It has 52 characters, which is more than I'd expect, but it's a wishlist, so.

It features everyone back from Brawl except for Ike, Lucario and Jigglypuff, who are replaced by Chrom, Mewtwo and Togepi.

On top of that, Diddy Kong and Ganondorf feature Dixie Kong and Ganon as transformations.
And, to round off the roster, there are 17 newcomers:
Fawful, Starfy, Paper Mario, Takamaru, Ridley, Little Mac, Isaac, Villager, K.K. Slider, Mega Man, Shulk, Agumon, Meowth, Tempo, Andy, Mokka and Muddy Mole.

This roster is really biased; as I said, it's a wishlist. I've included characters at my own discretion based on games I enjoy, and moveset potential.

So! Would you be as happy with this as I would? Assuming likelihood is like, not a thing that matters.
#2DavemanCosmanPosted 5/22/2013 10:26:08 AM
No Ike, Lucario and Jigglypuff? :(

Why Muddy Mole and Togepi?

I like the addition of Fawful and Paper Mario, though I don't see them likely. Then again, I know it's a wishlist.

Agumon... well I would be surprised. I've seen way worse 3rd party suggestions.
---
Cheers, luck and other indoor sports
-Daveman
#3sterlingtyger(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 10:30:51 AM
DavemanCosman posted...
No Ike, Lucario and Jigglypuff? :(

Why Muddy Mole and Togepi?

I like the addition of Fawful and Paper Mario, though I don't see them likely. Then again, I know it's a wishlist.

Agumon... well I would be surprised. I've seen way worse 3rd party suggestions.

Muddy Mole would have a fun moveset and Mole Mania was an awesome game.

Togepi would basically adopt Jigglypuff's moveset but represent Pokemon better.
#4DavemanCosmanPosted 5/22/2013 10:37:40 AM
sterlingtyger posted...

Eh, it wasn't really my cup of tea, but if you say so I won't stop you from putting him in your wishlist. I'd prefer Lip myself if there were to be a puzzle series rep.

So basically Jigglypuff's moveset + Togepi's character design and voice? o_o

And also, why remove Ike and Lucario?
---
Cheers, luck and other indoor sports
-Daveman
#5Nintendoboy77Posted 5/22/2013 10:40:25 AM
Adding Digimon made this roster a 0/10 IMO.
#6sterlingtyger(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 11:31:00 AM
DavemanCosman posted...
sterlingtyger posted...

Eh, it wasn't really my cup of tea, but if you say so I won't stop you from putting him in your wishlist. I'd prefer Lip myself if there were to be a puzzle series rep.

Cause I don't care much for Ike or Fire Emblem, and Lucario would be overrepping Pokemon and is not as important/wanted by me as the others.

And yep! Basically the same, although Down B would be(while functionally similar) Metronome instead of Rest
#7Blazekicker27Posted 5/22/2013 11:40:51 AM
I don't like Ike and Lucario being cut (and while I don't personally care for her I don't really think Jigglypuff should be cut either, although I wouldn't mind if she was), but I'm good with the newcomers. Not sure who Tempo or Mokka are, though.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#8sumuthergamerPosted 5/22/2013 1:40:54 PM(edited)
sterlingtyger posted...
DavemanCosman posted...
sterlingtyger posted...

Cause I don't care much for Ike or Fire Emblem, and Lucario would be overrepping Pokemon and is not as important/wanted by me as the others.

And yep! Basically the same, although Down B would be(while functionally similar) Metronome instead of Rest

Your reasons are bad. Sorry.
---
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...
#9albertojz356Posted 5/22/2013 1:49:57 PM
It doesn't have Palutena :(

So my answer is no.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Bayonetta, Cptn. Syrup, Eirika, Micaiah, Anna, Lyn, Lucina, Shantae, Lip, Andy, Medusa, Birdo, & Mike Jones for SSB4!
#10sterlingtyger(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 2:02:13 PM
Blazekicker27 posted...
I don't like Ike and Lucario being cut (and while I don't personally care for her I don't really think Jigglypuff should be cut either, although I wouldn't mind if she was), but I'm good with the newcomers. Not sure who Tempo or Mokka are, though.

Tempo is the main hero of Gamefreak's new IP Harmoknight.
Mokka is not the main character, but among the supporting cast of and supposedly the only character to be in both Magical Starsign and its Japan only precursor, Magical Vacation. Also he's an Earth-magic wielding Robot, what not to love?