Second Series Release Date Confirmed!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
  3. Second Series Release Date Confirmed!!!!

User Info: wah543

wah543
5 years ago#21
oh I was hoping to get the game and Hex along with the Legendary Pack for free from Toys R Us does anyone know if they'll be there by the end of the week

User Info: Yuikiko

Yuikiko
5 years ago#22
When the next wave does come out, would the older figures be removed from the shelves or what?
Don't feed the trolls. Instead ask a mod to smash them with a hammer.

User Info: megax11

megax11
5 years ago#23
Possibly certain ones.

Wave 2 consists of -

3 Zap
3 Boomer
3 Eruptor
1 Hex
1 Dino Rang
1 Wrecking Ball
The Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony fanboy. PSWii60DSP FTW! 1293 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28

User Info: Inoji

Inoji
5 years ago#24
Not out here yet. Maybe the 15th...
Most Wanted 3DS title for now: Paper Mario 3D
Lonely Elise Player. Blaster Steam-300

User Info: Globalstocks

Globalstocks
5 years ago#25

They are on ebay right now, but I think they are to much money right now. Ebay has Dino Rang, Wrecking Ball, and Hex. I will wait till they are in the stores or lower in price. I already paid $205.00 in this. I bought a PS3 now and I want to catch up.

Yuikiko
5 years ago#26
Yeah, when I went to get Super Mario 3D Land at Target, I looked over at the Skylanders section for anything, I thought nothing new was there, until I just noticed that there was a single Dinorang figure there, and bought it along with Mario.

User Info: pikadeth

pikadeth
5 years ago#27
I found Zap at Wal*Mart today. Eruptor was was at Toys R Us.

Zap
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/pikadeth/Too%20Many%20Games/Skylanders/SkylandersFigures.jpg

Eruptor
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/pikadeth/Too%20Many%20Games/Skylanders/SkylandersGames.jpg

Edit

It should also be noted that Wal*Mart has wave 2 available online for pre order. This includes Whirlwind which was previously a Target exclusive.
Iran #1
How does it feel to be in the presence of a living god?

Globalstocks
5 years ago#28

They were probably at the store, but pigs probably bought them all to sell on ebay and jack up the price.

Yuikiko
5 years ago#29
Any other news about when even more figures are going to be released? Or even the other 2 adventure packs?

Globalstocks
5 years ago#30

You can pre order some at Walmart right now. How accurate it is I don't know because I never received Whirlwind from target.com I had to end up buying it in the store anyway.

1. Boards
  2. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
  3. Second Series Release Date Confirmed!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived