So am I right in guessing....

#1ObsidusPosted 6/27/2012 12:04:03 AM
That this game will essentially be a modern day version of Golden Axe or Streets of Rage?

If so, I think I'm have a heart attack from the anticipation.
---
Cultivating an immunity to rebuttal is not a substitute for being correct.
#2IsukunPosted 6/27/2012 3:10:17 PM
Same basic approach on the gameplay, but expect more of an RPG approach underneath that. Loot and character building are supposed to be pretty big elements of the game.
#3Obsidus(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 2:13:24 AM
Isukun posted...
Same basic approach on the gameplay, but expect more of an RPG approach underneath that. Loot and character building are supposed to be pretty big elements of the game.

Sounds amazing. ;.;
---
Cultivating an immunity to rebuttal is not a substitute for being correct.
#4Wario_manPosted 7/16/2012 6:06:13 AM
If it ever comes out ;)
---
100/100 Death_Ballad points
#5IsukunPosted 7/16/2012 7:26:07 PM
The odds are much better with Atlas taking over as publisher. Ignition seemed pretty intent on running the game into the ground. It was either going to end up cancelled or a shell of what it could have been. Atlas seems more likely to let Vanillaware make the game they wanted to make. Spring 2012 was a pipe dream, they were never going to have the game done within that window.
#6Ring_of_VardaPosted 7/19/2012 9:52:21 AM
game looks like an even more bada** version of king of dragons. im contemplating getting a vita just so i can have this on the go.
---
"For God to be good, evil is an absolute necessity in this world."
#7YomigaeruPosted 7/30/2012 10:40:24 AM
King of Dragons, Shadows over Mystara, Tower of Doom, Knights of Valour...these are what spring to mind when I look at this game.
---
"It means that Sir Issac Newton is the deadliest son of a $%#^ in space."
#8Tmac2035Posted 8/29/2012 5:32:36 AM
Yomigaeru posted...
King of Dragons, Shadows over Mystara, Tower of Doom, Knights of Valour...these are what spring to mind when I look at this game.

This... especially King of Dragons, what with the very similar classes and what not.
---
PSN: Toastie_McBake
3DS FC: 5284-1743-3656
#9PhantomWarcryPosted 8/29/2012 6:24:03 AM
Does your character's sprite change with new equipment or levels? May be a bit too much work for an HD game, but I would be absolutely pumped even more for this game if true (yeah it's kinda pointless but dammit it looks cool).
---
The above statement is true.
The below statement is false.
#10IsukunPosted 8/29/2012 8:34:32 AM
I recall an older interview where one of the devs said they would like for that to happen, but they didn't want to give an official comment since they weren't far along enough to know if it would be practical. So all we really have is a maybe, but that's better than a no.