I really hope there is no stamina bar like Odin Sphere.

#1Slayer1Posted 10/29/2012 10:35:44 AM
What features do you want?
Or, like me, don't want?
Regardless, this is a day 1 purchase.
---
Paine's songstress CT
#2squarepoxPosted 10/29/2012 12:39:19 PM
Whatever it is, the game will be awesome and delicious, just like Odin's Cube.
---
Modern Country Music makes more sense when high on Nitros Oxide.
#3Dersu_UzalaPosted 10/29/2012 3:12:25 PM
I fully agree. I never want to play another game that punishes you for doing combos.
#4Kaiser1onePosted 10/29/2012 9:31:41 PM
Odin Sphere wasn't meant to be a beat em up. You're supposed to use some strategy to fight and not just mash.

But, people tried to mash and just died and complained.
---
Why is it that the world can't spell "lose" right???
#5SpherixPosted 10/31/2012 8:21:20 AM
I like the stamina bar because it tilts the balance towards strategy over reflexes. You can't just mash the attack button, and in a game where that's the best way to play is boring.

But I don't think I have a preference as to whether or not it's in Dragon's Crown. I'd rather they just do whatever they think is appropriate for the style of play they're targeting, rather than feel compelled to do something or not do something based on a previous game. All the expectations, the terminology, the concepts that have developed over the years are starting to suffocate the industry.

Overall, I hope Dragon's Crown rewards spacial awareness and teamwork, rather than the sort of "skills" typically associated with beat-em-ups and fighting games, things heavily dependent on the peculiarities of the engine, like invincibility frames, or canceling. I want to be immersed, not having to be conscious of the fact that it's software.
#6KarsticlesPosted 11/3/2012 3:04:02 PM
I want a reason to play through this with each character multiple times.
---
My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
#7Dersu_UzalaPosted 11/4/2012 10:39:34 AM
I want a reason to play through this with each character multiple times.

There will be one. Co-op.
#8TrueDozenMarksPosted 11/5/2012 9:12:20 AM
Hopefully NG+ with higher difficulties like Diablo or something so we can keep growing stronger and getting better items.
#9TaigaWilliamPosted 11/7/2012 7:47:46 AM
I want good party synergy and a fleshed out skill building/customizing system. Serious party synergy is so rare in action gaming. It is a delicious gift from the gods when those pieces fall into place, though. And I want significant skill customization so this can replace Dungeon Fighter Online for me. >_>
---
http://www.ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/eddie-izzard-bullet-in-the-face.jpg
#10DrakillionPosted 11/8/2012 9:19:37 PM
squarepox posted...
Whatever it is, the game will be awesome and delicious, just like Odin's Cube .

LOL! You mean the game inside of the game system that Junpei give you for Elizabeth? XD
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD