I really hope there is no stamina bar like Odin Sphere.

#11kamui22Posted 11/9/2012 6:30:35 PM
I keep imagining this game to be similar to the free MMO Dungeon Fighter.

In that game you have sort of a city/hub where you can buy standard gear and learn new abilities/skill trees of your class. From there you choose from a bunch of different thematic areas that have a level range of how difficult it is and the recommended level of what the player should be. Every area has many levels with the last one having a major boss at the end. You can replay areas/levels as much as you want and can set to higher difficulties for better loot and such as well.
#12Dersu_UzalaPosted 11/9/2012 9:53:45 PM
I keep imagining this game to be similar to the free MMO Dungeon Fighter.

A better comparison would be the Capcom D&D beatemups Tower of Doom and Shadow Over Mystara, which Vanillaware founder George Kamitani worked on.
#13IsukunPosted 11/13/2012 9:42:33 AM
The Dungeon Fighter comparison might not be that far off. At least not where it concerns the level structure. They did say the game would be quest based. So there probably is a hub area where you take quests and then venture into the dungeon to complete them. Although it sounds like quests might allow players to take different routes to get to their end goal and many may have multiple ways of beating them.
#14CBratePosted 11/16/2012 8:10:04 PM
I'd like efficient multiplayer coding. Plenty of co-op games have not succeeded as well as they could because of extra lag introduced by it's coding.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
#15CBratePosted 11/16/2012 8:10:43 PM
which Vanillaware founder George Kamitani worked on.

That part, I did not know.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756