This game isn't out yet?

#1EmpirenXDPosted 1/28/2013 5:56:23 PM
I remember seeing the gameplay and such from forever ago. Am I safe to assume that neither the japanese version nor the english have been released?

PS: This game, as does odin's sphere, looks SICK
#2vega2505Posted 1/28/2013 8:12:47 PM
This has as much chance of coming out as Half Life 2 Episode 3...or Prey 2...or Beyond Good and Evil 2.

Basically no...nothing has been said since long ago, when Atlus picked it up since the developer's were screwing around and not making it fast enough.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#3Dersu_UzalaPosted 2/1/2013 7:39:30 PM
Basically no...nothing has been said since long ago, when Atlus picked it up since the developer's were screwing around and not making it fast enough.

That wasn't it. Atlus rescued the game because Ignition had pulled out of the console market after the failure of El Shaddai.
#4StriderTienPosted 2/2/2013 1:04:34 PM
Dersu_Uzala posted...
Ignition had pulled out of the console market

Well, at least a little good news was born of this thread.
---
move to japan if you love it there so much, sick of you japanophiles whining cause a game released in NA is in GASP english!!!!! -Mindwipe77 on weeaboos
#5Dersu_UzalaPosted 2/2/2013 5:44:12 PM
Yeah, Ignition is only doing smaller downloadable games from now on. They did at least put out Magical Drop V on Steam recently.