Too late for the artbook?

#11rauwolfPosted 7/26/2013 10:58:08 AM
awesome dude, thanks for all the info.
#12DrakillionPosted 7/26/2013 11:20:39 AM
Since the art book is being carried by certain retailers, not all outlets will carry them. Plus, it said "while supplies last" and with window this close to the release date, I feel like it's too late. I'm sorry, TC.

If you wanted it for the purpose of having it, sorry man. If it's some consolation, I could scan the whole thing and upload it somewhere as a pdf or something, if you want.
---
Fact: Laziness and intelligence DO NOT mix!
(GT: Yukiko on Fire) (PSN ID: LeoNexGen)
#13rauwolfPosted 7/26/2013 11:39:12 AM
Drakillion posted...
Since the art book is being carried by certain retailers, not all outlets will carry them. Plus, it said "while supplies last" and with window this close to the release date, I feel like it's too late. I'm sorry, TC.

If you wanted it for the purpose of having it, sorry man. If it's some consolation, I could scan the whole thing and upload it somewhere as a pdf or something, if you want.

if you do that, could you send me a link please.
#14Nisa20Posted 7/26/2013 11:43:22 AM
Amazon or Ebay. Or if you can preorder off game stops website if no stores have it. But it's still so early so don't give up yet TC. I'm certain you can still get a physical copy.
---
"What? I have gay magazines all over my house, dosent mean i like dudes. Grow up."~gecko_man2
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#15Teopcigart(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 7:31:57 PM
Well, I found a store that THINKS they can get me one. Not feeling too good about that.

To the person that asked, I hesitate to call myself a comicbook artist since nothing is yet published but I do draw comics. So. Kind of?

I'm going to be a bit bummed if I can't get a book but it won't be the end of the world.
---
PSN Name: PuppetShoJustice
Blog at PuppetShowJustice.com
#16Dicer7Posted 7/26/2013 7:54:53 PM
Wait, we were to pick up the artbook when we preordered? I admit I haven't been keeping close tabs on this game but I assumed we would get them on release when we picked up the game.

Ugh. I hope my store still has one. I never bothered to ask about it.
#17Teopcigart(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 8:21:41 PM
Dicer7 posted...
Wait, we were to pick up the artbook when we preordered? I admit I haven't been keeping close tabs on this game but I assumed we would get them on release when we picked up the game.

Ugh. I hope my store still has one. I never bothered to ask about it.

Same Gamestops will do this (give you your preorder crap up front) but its not exactly standard. Way back when I worked at one and ....well, the regulars tended to be treated a bit better. Unfortunately my old store vanished years ago otherwise I'd just go there for my preorder and I'd probably have my book in hand right now.

To the poster that offered; a pdf format version would be cool if you would produce one. I know it would be appreciated by many.
---
PSN Name: PuppetShoJustice
Blog at PuppetShowJustice.com
#18Rolling_StonedPosted 7/26/2013 11:20:00 PM
Preorder at GS
Be there as soon as they open
Pick up reserve, if not given artbook ask for it.
If they don't give one, have a fit about how you preordered for the sole purpose of the artbook.
Leave store with it
Feel bad somebody who preordered early no longer gets an artbook.
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
#19DrakillionPosted 7/26/2013 11:47:56 PM
rauwolf posted...
Drakillion posted...

Of course.

Is it against ToS if I linked directly to the boards or is more of private message thing?
---
Fact: Laziness and intelligence DO NOT mix!
(GT: Yukiko on Fire) (PSN ID: LeoNexGen)
#20rauwolfPosted 7/27/2013 12:18:07 AM
Drakillion posted...
rauwolf posted...
Drakillion posted...

Of course.

Is it against ToS if I linked directly to the boards or is more of private message thing?

probably be best if you private message the links...thanks buddy.