How does cross save(in general)work?

#1BLACK_HUNTEXPosted 7/28/2013 1:39:11 PM
If I put 8 hours into my Fighter on ps3,

Then 10 hours into Dwarf on Vita,

then cross save, how will that play out?
#2Taku707Posted 7/28/2013 2:10:23 PM
Good question. I've only played two games that support cross save, and they both worked differently. In PSASBR, it was one save file that updated to whichever console you played on last. Both console's save files were always synced as long as you were online. In Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, you have to manually upload your save file to a server, then download it to the other console.

Who knows how this game will do it.
#3RankorrPosted 7/28/2013 3:40:22 PM
Taku707 posted...
Good question. I've only played two games that support cross save, and they both worked differently. In PSASBR, it was one save file that updated to whichever console you played on last. Both console's save files were always synced as long as you were online. In Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, you have to manually upload your save file to a server, then download it to the other console.

It's like Sly Cooper. You have to manually upload your saves to the server, then manually download from the server.

TC you have to do it manually, as I stated. So if you level one character on PS3, upload the save when you're done. Then download it to your Vita, keep playing, rinse repeat profit.
#4BLACK_HUNTEX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 5:29:15 PM
Rankorr posted...
Taku707 posted...

It's like Sly Cooper. You have to manually upload your saves to the server, then manually download from the server.

TC you have to do it manually, as I stated. So if you level one character on PS3, upload the save when you're done. Then download it to your Vita, keep playing, rinse repeat profit.

Ah I see, Thanks for the info.