So I seem to be stuck on this black screen...

#1rinchanPosted 8/4/2013 7:32:08 AM
The stage select music with the haunting LOTR elven-like singing is going on in the background. I hear something like someone attacking at a regular interval and I can hear my character jumping and attacking if I press some buttons. If I press my right stick, my finger shows up but keeps dragging upwards. BSOD? I just cleared the killer rabbit online, along with 4 other bosses. I have like 9 S-Grade weapons I haven't identified.

I'm so screwed, aren't I?
#2EgropeatorPosted 8/4/2013 8:08:37 AM
I remember reading somewhere that there are rare freezes like that once in a while after completeing several stages... you are screwed... hopefully they'll get a patch up soon really frustrating
#3zh_jiamingPosted 8/4/2013 5:21:33 PM
It seems only to happen when the matchmaker fails. People quitting and people joining. I have not heard of any case where this happens offline.

Oh and if you're using the pirated ISO, it crashes on pirate boss. Bit of irony there.
#4OtakunPosted 8/4/2013 5:27:38 PM
Oh and if you're using the pirated ISO, it crashes on pirate boss. Bit of irony there.

I will admit, I laughed.
#5zh_jiamingPosted 8/4/2013 5:39:01 PM
I was 12 runs deep in the random dungeon when the connecting message flashed for 15s, scared me silly. Then one player left and one player joined at the same time. Whenever the matchmaker is under stress so am i!
#6YomigaeruPosted 8/4/2013 6:05:21 PM
zh_jiaming posted...
It seems only to happen when the matchmaker fails. People quitting and people joining. I have not heard of any case where this happens offline.

Perhaps...it was intention?! It'd be gold if it was, but the irony is funny enough.
---
How about a sign that just says "DON'T"? You could hit people with it.
#7rinchan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 1:29:07 AM
zh_jiaming wrote...
It seems only to happen when the matchmaker fails.

Man. I wish they could capture that and just jump me back to the tavern so i could keep all my loot. Had to redo two more boss battles for talismans. But I managed to get my Amazing Amazon and Vanquisher (Normal) titles last night. Wheeeee....<3

And it's such a pleasant surprise that the adventure still isn't over. Two more goddess statues to rebuild. I wonder if each time I finish a new difficulty, I'll get an epilogue extension for my character. And 5 more classes to go!

zh_jiaming wrote...

I had no idea there were pirated isos out there. I'm pretty sure I'm playing with the original product, based on the amount I paid and the polished packaging, although I just got it off a random game shop that happened to have it stocked. I'm playing the Asian version, often make PSN purchases from various regions and keep my firmware updated as a result. I sure hope I'm playing the original product. >.>;

Play-Asia has my US version (with artbook hopefully) in the mail too. Man, I haven't bought two copies of the same game for the English text since Final Fantasy X & International. I love you, Dragon's Crown. <3
#8zh_jiamingPosted 8/5/2013 2:14:43 AM
Remember to get new prayers at the church and the Amazon voice pack from Lucain now that you've cleared normal. And feel free to add my sorc at Satori7291. I love Amazon allies above all.