EXP and Money/Item Question

#1Wooden MindPosted 8/6/2013 4:08:07 PM(edited)
I was wondering if you solo, as apposed to adding 1-3 AIs to your team, do you get less EXP and or money, and does it have any effects on item drops? Also I've entered dungeons solo and random resurrected AIs on my roster just show up, what triggers this? Lastly any penalty when your main character dies? So far I've died once and instantly popped back up. Any info or help would be much appreciated!
---
sig
#2Wooden Mind(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 8:15:42 PM
bump.
---
sig
#3Silfurbor_NeglaPosted 8/6/2013 8:21:54 PM
Wooden Mind posted...
I was wondering if you solo, as apposed to adding 1-3 AIs to your team, do you get less EXP and or money, and does it have any effects on item drops? Also I've entered dungeons solo and random resurrected AIs on my roster just show up, what triggers this? Lastly any penalty when your main character dies? So far I've died once and instantly popped back up. Any info or help would be much appreciated!

Exp are based from your score and difficulty modifier, bringin more member wont affect it
Money come from treasure chest and stage clear bonus afaik

At the inn you can set the party slot into "join on" or "join off", if its on then another player can randomly join your party mid-game (if you play offline it will be selected from the npc list you've resurect)
No penalty upon dying, you can revive as many time as you want as long you have the money (like those old beat em up game), but keep in mind that your equipment have durability and your item/skill arent renewed
---
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.